Chapter 120

Y/n POV
Later that day
It was very quiet while we were having dinner.... I was just playing with my food and Miguel just kept looking at me which it seemed if he was angry...
" is everything okay?" I asked
" yeah.." he said as he just took a sip of his drink
" okay..." I said and looked down
I just had an odd feeling.....
" I be right back.." he said and went upstairs....
He probably knows that I went inside his office..... I just felt my leg shake and just try my best to calm myself down.....
I just sat there the whole time till he came back and sat down.... and was just so quiet.....
" so how was work?" I asked breaking the silence....
" good.." he said
" that's good..." I said
" so why were you in my office?" He said
I just looked at him feeling scared....
" oh well I was cleaning and the door just open by itself...." I said
" making excuses...." he said and looked at me seriously and grabbed my hand.....
"Stop lying to me y/n..."
" I don't like being lie to...." he said As he kept gripping on my hand....
" I'm not....." I said and just push his hand away from mine and got up picking up Gabriella
" where do you think your going..." he said as he stood up blocking my way...
" can we please not do this in front of Gabriella?" I said
" plus It's her bed time...." I said giving him a glare.......
He just kept giving me a glare and moved out the way....
I walked passed and went upstairs and walked in Gabriella room and locked the door..... I just got her ready for bed and just decide to stay the night here with her..... and maybe I was scared the way Miguel was acting...... he really seemed piss off that I went in his office.... I just wonder what that newspaper was about..... what did he do that he was in the newspaper..... the whole night I just felt that I needed to know..... but i can't go inside his office the chances he will just be behind me and probably do something to me.... who knows......I just ignored it which I try my best to do....
I swear Miguel O'Hara.... the man with secrets....with big lies.....