Chapter 190

Y/n POV
2 hours later
4 hours left for the wedding to start....
We had everything set up already.... we were just waiting In this  room were Miguel arrange the whole wedding which I didn't even knew.... but I will say it's a very beautiful place.... with a beautiful rose garden and it also looked like a castle so I will say again that it was beautiful....
after getting my hair and makeup done I was just in the restroom looking at myself in the mirror...... I just looked and see my wedding dress just hanging on the door.... I just took a deep breath and smiled...... well this is happening.......
I just heard someone knock on the door...
" y/n?" I heard Jess Miguel work friend...
" yes" I answer
" is everything okay in there?" She asked
I just let out a sigh....
" everything is perfectly fine...." I said
" how's gabbi?" I asked
" well your flower girl is almost ready" she said as she smiled at gabbi as she finished doing her hair.
" that's great...." I said
I just looked at myself in the mirror with my wedding dress on.....
I slightly smiled....
" what about the bride?" Jess said
" how does she look...." she said smiling....
I just place my hand on the door knob and open the door....
I just heard a lot of aw and gasp
" wow... you look absolutely beautiful y/n" Jess said having a smile....
" like a princess...." mj said
" more a queen for Miguel.." Jess said
I just let out a small chuckled..
" thank you guys...." I said
" what about my princess" I said as I turn around seeing gabbi looking like a beautiful princess...
" my little princess you look so beautiful" I said smiling at her and giving her kiss....
" wow can you believe it y/n less than 3 hours you're walking in that aisle......" Jess said
" you're getting marry to Miguel the man you love so much....." she said
I just stood there all frozen with a nervous smile on.....
Just listening to everything Jess said....... I felt my heart beat so fast......
" there no going back..." Jess said chuckling
I just let out a nervous sigh
" can I have a moment alone please" I said feeling myself get shaky...
" of course soon to be Mrs O'Hara..." she said smiling
as they all left the room.... and it was just me and gabbi there....
Once they closed the door... I just locked it..and started walking back and forth.... why do I feel this way..... just why am I having so much thoughts about this happening..... like am i making the right choice marrying Miguel..... is this my best decision to make.... I mean I do love him....
I just pause..... but the things we have fought about.... seeing his true side.... how aggressive he could be.... but he could change right..... GOSH! All these thoughts I had it felt like I couldn't keep up with them...... I just stood there..... looking out the window..... I just looked at my hand were I had my ring at.... I took deep and looked down....
" I'm making the wrong decision......" i whispered softly....
" We need to leave......" I said looking at gabbi...
2 hour later
An hour left till the wedding...
Jess was making her way back to the room.
She grabbed the door handle but it was lock....
" that's weird..." she whispered..
She just knocked
" y/n?" She said
But no answer
" y/n come on open the door" she said
She just kept rattling on the door knob...
" hey what's going on?" Peter asked as he walked by...
" the door is locked and y/n won't open" she said
" Y/N IS ME PARKER!" He shouted and knocked on the door but no answer
" I'm starting to get worry" Jess said
" what if she left" she said
" don't say that y/n loves Miguel she would never do anything like that to him...." he said
" I mean she was acting odd when she was getting ready" she said
" how come you don't have a key?" Peter asked
" I don't know where I left it" she said so of course Peter just kicked down the door.. they both walked in..
" y/n?" Jess said as she looked around
They looked in every room but no sign of her....
Peter checked the whole hotel but no sign of y/n....
" she's not here..." he said
" okay okay let's all calm down maybe she's walking at the garden with gabbi or something.... right" she said trying to remain calm.... she just sat down on the couch... and saw a paper on there.....
" peter..." she said
" she left a note...." she said
" what does it say?" He asked walking towards her.....
" tell Miguel I'm sorry....." she read....
" she left him....." Jess said Having big eyes....
" we can't tell Miguel about this..." she said
" who knows what he could but we need find y/n is gone..." she said
" yeah.." peter said
" why will she do this to him...." she said as peter just stayed quiet...
" I wonder why...." he said as she stood up....
" what did you told her does she knows about-" she got cut off by Peter
" no no of course not she doesn't know anything but I been giving her warning about Miguel...." he said
" why will you do that...." she said
" I wanted to help y/n..." he said
" you know Miguel Won't do anything to her...." she said
" are we sure about that..... you don't know how he is..." he said
" trust me Miguel will change he loves y/n.... and he's doing all this for her...... and only her....." she said
" now we have to find the bride before Miguel finds out so let's go..." she said... as they both went to go look for y/n.... while y/n and gabbi were both somewhere.....  somewhere just peacefully to calm  down with this happening..... the guilt she feels being....
a run away bride.......