Chapter 167

Y/n POV
After coming home from the park. It was pretty late like around 9 and I was really hoping for Miguel not to be standing there once I open the door.
I was carrying Gabriella since she fell asleep and I was trying to open the door quietly till I did. I just slowly closed the door and turn around and let out a small gasped when I saw Miguel standing there...
" gosh you scared me" I said
" where have you been?" He asked looking at me seriously
" I just took Gabriella to park okay" I said
" that's all" I said and try walking upstairs but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back...
" Miguel..." I said looking at him right in his eyes with a serious look at as well.... and just hoping he won't start anything.
" don't Miguel me just tell me where the heck did you go?"He said looking at him angrily....
" I already told you that I took Gabriella to the park okay understand that" I said
" I don't want to start this when I have her here okay" I said trying to go upstairs to take Gabriella to her room but he kept pulling me back downstairs...
" how come you didn't told me?" He said
" well you were too busy upstairs in that office okay so move" I said looking at him angrily and pushed him out my way and going upstairs
I walked in Gabriella room and tuck her in and seeing her asleep peacefully.. I gave her a kiss on her head and walked out seeing Miguel standing there
I just ignore him and walked in the room and locking the bedroom door
" come on y/n open the door" he said
" I don't get why are you mad...." he said Of course not knowing " why?"
I just kept ignoring him and fell asleep.
The next day
I woke up in a empty bed which I forgot that I was mad at Miguel. I just got up going to the restroom and brushed my teeth and face I just looked at myself in the mirror and looked at myself for a second I just smiled and walked out the restroom. I just felt that I didn't wanted to get out the room and I didn't wanted to see Miguel after he was thinking I was lying to him.... but I had to get out for Gabriella.... so I just took a deep breath and open the door and walked out and walked in Gabriella room seeing her wide awake.
" well good morning my sunshine" I said smiling and picking her up and kissing her cheek.
" want to help mommy make breakfast?" I asked and she nod
" alright then.." I said walking out her room and going downstairs.
I was expecting to see Miguel there but no he wasn't...
instead there was a letter, roses and a box of chocolate.
" hm..." I said and open the letter and started reading it...
It just said that he was sorry about last night and hope I don't stay mad at him anymore and he promise he won't act that way again.....
I wasn't sure to believe him but
Yeah let's if he doesn't act that way again then....