Chapter 195

The next day
Y/n POV
Waking up to the sounds of the waves ... i open my eyes seeing the sun shine bright..... I looked around the whole room and notice that Miguel was gone.. I stood up and it was just me in a empty room.... I looked over the bed and notice a red rose next to me..... I picked it up and smelled it.... I just had a very big smile..... I heard the door open and see Miguel walking in having a tray on his hand...
" well good morning beautiful..." he said having a smile... as he walked towards me placing the tray on the night stand and pulled me into a kiss....
" how did you sleep?" He asked
"Wonderful.." I said smiling at him... he just let out a small chuckled and kissed my forehead...
" I made you breakfast" he said
" thank you" I said
" of course" he said
" so I was wondering after breakfast you wanted to go for a walk in the beach maybe go for a swim?" He said
" I will love too" I said
" great" he said
After having breakfast Miguel was downstairs doing something while I was in the shower. After getting out I was getting myself ready i put on a bathing suit and a white coverup of course I put some sunscreen before leaving the house so after that I walked downstairs seeing Miguel on the phone.. he just hanged up and looked at me...
" hey" he said
" hey..." I said
" who was that?" I asked
" oh that was Jess I called to make sure if Gabriella was okay" he said
" oh how is she?" I asked
" she's doing good" he said
" oh that's good" I said smiling at him...
He just smiled back and walked towards me...
" but wow you look beautiful..." he said as he had a smirk.....
" thank you" I said smiling and just felt him kiss me on my check going down my neck...
" okay calm down Mr...." I said looking at him....
" i am ready to go to that beach.." I said
" you will love it" he said
" I know I will..." I said.... he just smiled and grabbed my hand as we both walked out the house and head to the beach....
After heading there
We were just walking.. both of us holding each other hands....and it was just a peaceful walk..... a empty beach... the ocean being very clear also feeling fresh  while we walk on it... and the fresh breeze.. it was just perfect...
" well this is nice.." I said
" it really is.." he said as he looked at me with a big smile...
" maybe we should have a family vacation so Gabriella could enjoy the beach as well ...." he said
" that will be a good idea..." I said letting out a small chuckled as I looked down and felt Miguel just looking at me....
" do you think Gabriella will be a good big sister?" Miguel asked
I just looked at him as that was a very random question....
" of course she will.." I said
" why?" I asked
" are you trying to say that you want are family to grow?" I asked
" yeah..." He said
" you do?" I said a little shocked
"Yeah.."he said
" having a other baby will be nice..." he said having a smile...
" I thought we said once Gabriella is a little older she's still a toddler..." I said
" I know.." Miguel said
" maybe we should wait..." I said looking at him and see his smile fade away....
I just felt bad...
" but if we did had a other baby what do you think we will have?" I asked
" well... I think probably a boy..." he said
" a boy?" I said smiling....
" yeah" he said
" a little baby boy..." he said
" gabbi having a little brother who she will love..." he said
" maybe name him Nathaniel, Oscar, Marcus, or maybe even Gabriel..." he said
Which made me let out a chuckled....
" and waking up with both of are kids jumping in are bed..."  he said
My eyes just soften hearing him describe are future....
I just smiled at him.....
" I love you Miguel..." I said
" I love you too..." he said having a smile.....
" I can't wait for are family to grow..." I said
" maybe we could start now..." he said as he walked towards me....
" here...?" I said
" yeah" he said the way I raised my eyebrows...
" oh no mr..." I said
" oh why not.." He said
" you are out of your mind.." I said letting out a small chuckled as I kept backing away from him...
" come on it will be fun.." he said as he kept getting closer
He just grabbed me from behind but Miguel tripped making the both of us fall on the sea....we both started laughing so much.... after that let's just say we were both splashing each other and acting like a bunch of kids....  after that we kept walking getting are self dry. On The way back to the house Miguel had his arm around me.... I just looked at him having a smile... he looked at me as well and smiled back.... we both stopped in the middle and he pulled me into a deep kiss.... kissing me in the front of the sunset which was very romantic........ this day was a romantic and a very fun and memorable moment.... I just wish it could always be like that .... maybe it could... who knows what could happen after this big step we made together....