Chapter 128

Small smut warning
Y/n POV
After a few days later I was downstairs with Gabriella just watching tv with her the whole day I haven't seen Miguel at all so I assume he's probably busy in his office like last time.... so I just decided not to question it and not to  worry..... yeah not worry at all..... I just took a deep breath and checked the time as it was 7:30 pm already.... it's getting late I was expecting him to be here already but no..... I just looked over seeing Gabriella asleep so I got up and carry her upstairs taking her to her room and tuck her in... I got out her bedroom and going to mine and just decided to take a shower....
I felt so exhausted but once I got in that warm shower it completely woke me up...
The whole restroom got all steam up I stayed in there for like 2 hours till Miguel walked in and join me... I felt him place his hand on my waist going up my breast... and he was kissing my neck.... I turn around seeing him all soaking wet and having a small smirk...
" I thought it will be nice to join you..." he said
I just smiled as he pulled me into a kiss and pin me down in the wall and lift up my leg....
I let out a gasped and gripped on his back digging my nails...
I felt him thrust in and kissed me deeply then going down my neck... I felt his sharp claws dig in my thighs making me gasp a little... and also felt him smirk when he was kissing me down my neck..... he grabbed my hands and pin them down..... and that's when his fangs appeared feeling them sharply....
I just felt my heartbeat so fast and screamed feeling his fangs on my skin... what the heck... why did he do that..... I just looked down seeing a trail of blood dripping down my skin to the floor...... I just felt him come inside of me..... I just had my eyes all big trying to process all this...... everything happen so fast...... Miguel was breathing heavily and felt him kiss me on the neck and felt him pull out.... I looked down seeing blood everywhere..... I looked at him seeing him having blood on his lips .... seeing him wipe it off... I just turn off the shower and grabbed my towel wrapping it on me and getting out.... I just didn't knew what to say about that it was unexpected for him to do that....
I just grabbed some sweatpants and and shirt putting it on
" you okay?" He asked coming out the shower having a towel wrap around his waist....
" I'm fine.." I said I just kept getting pain In my neck.... of course... I just place my hand on my neck seeing blood in my hand.... I just sat down letting out a small sigh....
" I'm sorry about that..." he said helping me clean off the blood from my neck..... I just sat there...
" I guess I got a little excited...." he said and let out a small chuckled....
" maybe excited for tomorrow...." he said I just turn around looking at him......
" tomorrow?" I said looking at him confused...
" yeah I have a big surprise for you tomorrow...." he said smirking and placing his thumb on my chin....
" you will definitely love it...." he said as he kissed me.....
Well today was something interesting.....