Chapter 115

Y/n POV
The same day
We were both laying in the bed as I had my head laying in Miguel chest and him rubbing my back.... just listening to the rain...
" do you think we should go back home already?" I asked
" It just been a few hours... and I think we should just lay here just us two..." he said looking at me and hold my hand.....
" what about Gabriella?" I asked
" she's with the babysitter and she's okay..." he said
" yeah just feel a little worry..." I said
" don't be my love..." he said as he kissed my head...
" everything is perfectly fine..." he said
" yeah...." I said and just took a deep breath....
And just place my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat...... and place my hand on his abs
The whole night it was just like this just staying in bed..... till I woke up in the middle of the night... and just try removing Miguel hand from my waist so I could get out..... I just got up putting on Miguel shirt and went to the restroom I just looked at myself in the mirror and just washed my face.... I just got out the restroom going downstairs seeing that it was still raining... I just sat down near the window looking at the rain....it was just peaceful looking at it for hours..... till the lights turn just seeing Miguel walking towards me.....
" hey how long have you been up?" He asked
" since like 2am" I said
" how come?" He asked as he sat next to me and place his arm around me...
" I don't know.." I said looking at him....
" maybe I already had enough sleep that I wanted to look at the rain and admire how beautiful it is...." I said looking at him smiling....
" oh.." he said
" what you think is something else?" I said looking at him...
" no of course not..." he said
I just looked at him oddly....
"Oh..." I said and just kept looking out the window.....
" maybe we should do this every time it rains...." he said
" it's going to rain all week..." I said
" oh I didn't knew that.." he said sarcastically
I just let out a chuckled...
" you forget we have a daughter we have to take care right?" I said looking at him...
" right maybe let's do it just on weekends so we could spend more time together...." he said
" I think that sounds more of a good plan..." I said
" of course I came up with it.." he said
I just let out a small chuckled and just playfully rolled my eyes...
He just grabbed my hand gripping on it and then pulled me into a deep kiss......