Chapter 78

Y/n POV
The next day
After the whole day yesterday just to process everything that happen with everything Peter told me about Miguel the things Miguel did to me in his office... and yeah....
I just got up going to the restroom..
I looked at myself in the mirror just seeing small marks on my neck.....
Well great....
I got out the restroom just walking in Gabriella room and saw the crib empty.... I'm pretty sure Miguel has her.... I went downstairs just seeing the both of them in the living room... well that was a relief...
" well look who's finally up" he said
" yeah.." I said smiling
He just placed Gabriella down in the bassinet as he walked towards me just placing his hand on my cheek just pulling me into a kiss.... I just pulled away and looked at him
" what was that for?" I asked
" can I not kiss you?" He said
" my beautiful beautiful lady..." he said just making me smile.... I just kept looking at him just admiring him for a second.... till I just remember what Peter mentioned... I looked away as my smile just fade away... but it could also be a lie cause who knows....
" what?" He asked
" nothing...." I said
I let go of him and walked in the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee...
" you okay?" He asked
" I'm fine..." I said
" yeah..." I said
" you sure?" He said
" uh-huh..." I said
I turn around as he was standing right in front of me.... just looking at me....
" you sure your okay?" He asked
" yeah.." I said
" okay then..." he said walking away and going back to the living room....
I just took a deep breath.. and just pour my coffee on a mug... I went back in the living room as Miguel was carrying Gabriella just bouncing her around making her laugh... I won't lie this is probably the most peaceful Saturday mornings I ever had....  made me happy just seeing Miguel happy with Gabriella as well.....