Chapter 139

Y/n POV
The next day
Me and Miguel were both in the dining room as we were planning on what to plan for this wedding...... yeah wedding yeah it's very crazy that this is actually happening I thought moving in with Miguel and getting pregnant was serious but this is more serious......
" so do you have any dates?" I asked looking at him....
" not sure..." he said
" what about you?" He asked
" well I was thinking February of next year?"I asked he just looked at me and just let out a small chuckled
" I don't think so.." he said
" what? why not?" I said
" it could give us more time to prepare this wedding..." I said
" yeah but I want it to be soon..." he said
" I want to marry you already..." he said
" you should've thought about this we could've just gone to the court house" I said
" oh no, I just want to have a day to celebrate my love towards you I want it to be big everything I want everyone to know how much I love you..." he said smiling at me
I just looked at him and smiled back...
" okay then..." I softly said
" so ?" I asked looking at him
" in 3 months...." he said looking at him
"3?" I said in a shaky tone..
" yeah.." he said
" okay then..." I said writing it down and taking a deep breath well that's very soon.... very very soon..... I felt my heart just beat so fast and feeling my leg shake.....
Miguel just kept staring at me...
" you okay?" He asked
" I'm fine why?" I said
" well it looks like your nervous" he said
" me nervous no no...." I said
I just stood up grabbing the binder and placing it back to the shelf...
I walked in the living room then I heard Miguel on the phone after that I see him putting his coat on.....
" where are you going?" I asked
" I just got a call from the office and they need me.." he said
Huh... how odd.....
" oh..." I said
" I see you later" he said as he kissed my cheek and see him leave the house....
Well that was odd.... I guess.... I went upstairs and checked on Gabriella and seeing her asleep... I closed the door and just lean on the wall and took a deep breath...
3 months till I get marry...?  Well I guess I have to go look for a wedding dress now..... since he wants to get marry that early..... I closed my eyes till I heard a door open.... I open my eyes and see Miguel office door open.......
well that's not creepy at all....
I walked towards there and I open the door fully and saw so much papers everywhere and cobwebs....... it looked more different than before..... I know if I found something it will probably change everything.... maybe even ruin the wedding.... which I hope not.... I walked towards his desk trying to find that newspaper that I found before..... I looked through all the paper till I found it..... I grabbed just looking at the photo of Miguel there.....I flinched when I heard Gabriella cry I just fold it and put it on my pocket and walked out his office and walked in Gabriella room seeing her crying I just picked her up and try calming her down.... till she fell asleep again.... I just walked out her room and just decide to take a warm bubble bath to try to relax with all this....