Chapter 159

Y/n POV
After last night
I was up before Miguel I just kept looking at him seeing him sleep peacefully... he looked very handsome.... I just softly smile and got up from the bed and going to the restroom and washed my face with very cold water Just keeping me awake...
I walked out the restroom still seeing Miguel asleep so I went and checked on Gabriella.
I walked in her bedroom seeing her also asleep so I just let them sleep and went downstairs made myself a cup of coffee and went outside and enjoyed my coffee out there
I was enjoying the small breeze and the sound of birds chirping...
After being outside I went back inside seeing Miguel carrying Gabriella downstairs..
" well good morning" I said giving them a smile.
" good morning" he said as he put Gabriella down and pulled me into a kiss....
" well someone is in a good mood..." I said
" of course I am why wouldn't I be?" He said
"After last night was just amazing..." he said just having a big smile..
" well your welcome.." I said giving him a small smirk.
" that was just very unexpected from you.." he said
" well now you know who could also be in control..." I said
Miguel just had a small grin and kept looking at me with lust on his eyes....
" well that was definitely something ..."he said
Feeling him place his hand on my waist...
" calm down sir..." I said pushing his hand away... and just picked up Gabriella placing her on her high chair.
" I don't think I can.." he said feeling his place his hand on my waist again and pulling me close to him.... and felt him kiss my neck...
" Miguel..." I said letting out a small chuckled
" what" he said smiling
" I just love you.." he said
" I love you too but calm down..." I said smiling.... he just turn me around and slightly push me against the counter and place his hand on my waist again...
He just kept looking at me having a smile on his face...
" what..?" I said
" I just love you so much..." he said
" I love you too..." I said smiling at him.....
He pulled me into a deep kiss and pulled away and had a big smile....
" I be right back.." he said
" where are you going?" I asked
" I have to go get ready for work.." he said
" oh.. right.." I said
" don't worry I promise we will eat breakfast like a family..." he said
I just gave him a small smile
" okay.." I said he smiled back and he gave Gabriella a kiss on her head and went back upstairs and got ready for work...
" well Gabriella let make breakfast together" I said giving her a smile and then gave her a kiss on the cheek and made breakfast..
After finishing making breakfast Miguel came back downstairs dress very nice kind off turning me on again but I had to control myself.... I just took a deep breath and served him his breakfast and Gabriella
" thank you" he said having a smile
" your welcome" I said smiling back and gave him a deep kiss I pulled away and saw him have a grin on his face....
I just sat down and see his face all red...
Well let's just after breakfast I took Gabriella in her room for to take a small nap and Miguel had some extra time before he goes to work so yeah he went to work with a really big smile......