Chapter 179

Y/n POV
The next day
I woke up with the sun hitting my face..... I open my eyes seeing the curtains wide open... I just lay there looking at the sunlight I turn around and see that I was in a empty bed.....
I really didn't felt like getting up since the sunlight hitting me felt good... but I just grabbed a shirt on the floor and put it on and walked in the restroom.... I just brushed my teeth and washed my faced with very warm water.... I just looked at myself self noticing a red mark my neck..... I don't really remember how I got that.... maybe Miguel was gripping on my neck and I didn't notice...... I just kept looking and saw all these marks he left me....
Well then....
I just looked down slightly smiling and just thinking about last night.... it was something....
I walked out the bedroom and just hear noises downstairs.. I walked downstairs into the kitchen seeing Miguel and Gabriella making breakfast.
" well look who's up" he said having a smile...
" morning" I said smiling.
" I thought you were working today?" I asked
" took the day off" he said
" oh why though?" I asked
" I just wanted to spend time with my family on this beautiful day..." he said
I just smiled at him and walked towards him giving him a kiss..
" thank you.." i whispered
" no problem" he said smiling...
Later the day
We were all outside getting some fresh air... Miguel was teaching Gabriella to kick the ball to the goal
The way how cute it was seeing Miguel being happy and cheering for  her every time she will kick it right at the goal... each time.
Miguel just looked so proud...
" that's my little girl" he said picked her up and spin her around making her giggle.
I just smiled seeing them both having the biggest smile ever.....
That made my whole afternoon even better...
I wish it could always be like this.... just having a peaceful afternoon with my family but.... it can't I think.... since Miguel is sometimes busy with work and now we are going to be busy with the wedding.... yeah the wedding that is happening in a few weeks.... I just took a deep breath and just watched Gabriella kick the ball.. you know what I'm not going to worry about that now.. I rather just enjoy the afternoon with my little family.....