Chapter 184

Y/n POV
The next day
I was out with Gabriella buying her flower girl dress. I'm just very excited about this...
Seeing my little girl being the flower girl.
I just looked at Gabriella seeing her happy as she tried on all these dresses.
She just looked like a beautiful princess that she is..
After that we were walking back to the car once I got in the car I just turn around and see Gabriella asleep
" well I guess dress shopping drained her out..." i whispered as I turn on the engine.
The way back home it was pouring so much rain.
After arriving home I just carry Gabriella inside and took her to her bedroom putting her in her bed just letting her sleep. Since she had a very long day.
So I walked out her bedroom and went to are bedroom to put away gabbi dress where I had my wedding dress at..... of course somewhere where Miguel won't see it.
I just place her dress inside a box... And while I was putting it away I decided to try on my dress again...... so I locked myself in the closet and just put it on....... I was fixing my hair and then looked at myself in the mirror.....  for some reason I felt so much emotions just looking at myself wearing this beautiful white dress...... I just smiled.... it's hard to believe this is actually happening..... I'm getting marry.....
" that's very scary..." I whispered just taking a deep breath...
Cant believe this moment is slowly getting close.....
Wow.....
I just took a deep breath as I heard the bedroom door open.
" y/n?" I heard Miguel
" yes?" I said as I  took of the dress and try changing fast back to my regular clothes...
" what are you doing?" He asked as I heard the closest door knob rattling....
" oh well I was just trying on my wedding dress.." I said
" oh" he said
" can I see how you look?" He said leaning on the door...
" no" I said as I put the dress back into the same place... I just fix my hair and took a deep breath.
And just open the door seeing him standing there..
" why not?" He asked as he had a smirk..
" cause it's bad plus I want you to be surprised" I said looking at him with a small smile
" alright then" he said I just felt him grabbed my hand pulled me back as he pulled me into a kiss...I just pulled away and looked at him with a smile..
" well is someone in good mood?" I asked
" of course I am" he said
" I mean why wouldn't I...." he said
" I am marrying the love of my life" he said
"The woman I get to call mine forever...." he said as I felt him place his hand on my waist and just pulled me closed to me...
" everything is perfect.." he said
" and it will stay that way no matter what.... just us being a happy family...." he said smiling....
I just smiled back... Maybe he's right what could happen right..... in 2 weeks we're going to be happily married....