Chapter 141

Y/n POV
A few days later
After these past days everything been good.... Miguel hasn't been his harsh self which I really hope that Miguel doesn't come back at all.... cause I been falling more in love with his soft side.... the way how he's been having more time to spend time with me and Gabriella.. taking gabbi to the park and yeah... I was up in the room taking a very warm shower after that I was getting myself ready for bed while Miguel was tucking Gabriella down for bed. I was just in the restroom brushing my teeth and then washed my face.. while I was drying my face with a towel I felt Miguel wrap his arm around my waist and felt him kiss my neck...... till I felt him leaving me a mark...
" hey calm down..." I said turning around looking at him...
" I don't think I can..." he said as he picked me up carrying me to the bed....
He just threw me in the bed and started kissing me everywhere.... he grabbed my hand gripped on it.... till he looked at my hand and notice my engagement ring gone.... I looked at him and see him looking serious...
" where's your ring?" He asked looking at me
" oh I have it my jewelry box.." I said as he tilted his head
" why did you took it off..." he said
" well I was cleaning and I didn't wanted to lose it..." I said I knew he was annoyed about it....
" why will you take it off in the first place..." he said
I just got up and let out a small chuckled and walked towards my jewelry box's and putting the ring back on...
" there I have it on are you happy now..." I said
" no I want to know why you took it off..." he said
" well I am sorry okay but I already told you"I said looking at him angrily
" I still don't believe you..." he said I just tilted my head...
" excuse me?" I said glaring at him...
" nothing just never take it off you understand...." he said looking at me seriously.....
" do you understand ?" He said looking at me angrily and grabbing my hand harshly
" yes I understand I am sorry..." I said giving him a small glare.....
" why are you even mad about it at least I didn't lost it..." I said
" it represents are love..." he said
" it represents that you're mine and no one else you understand....." he said
" so never take it off...." he said...
" Okay I am sorry that i did a small mistake..." I said
" it seems like your not taking this serious..." he said
" I mean I get it represents are love but I just took it off just once okay..."
" just cause I took it off does it make you think I don't love you or what?" I said
" maybe..." he said the way I just laughed
" are you kidding me...."
" you have no idea how much you mean to me that I never took of the promise ring you gave me when we started dating okay..." I said looking at him angrily....
" okay that how much you mean to me..." I said
" because you promised me we were going to be together forever.....and I knew you weren't going to break that promise...." I said
" now do you think I don't love you or what?" I said tilting my head... he just stood there quietly..... I just let out a small sigh
" if you still want to be mad about this be mad I'm going to sleep.." I said removing some pillows and laying on the bed... Miguel was still standing till he turn around and looked at me...
" alright then...." he said
" but I'm not done with you.." he said He just got on the bed getting on me pinning me down.... I looked at his eyes seeing them fill with anger and lust both mix together.......
I had a small smirk knowing what he was going to do.... well every night we do this but this time he was definitely more rough.....