Chapter 124

Y/n POV
Later that day
After being out the whole day we went back home..... when we arrived I let out a small sigh seeing Miguel car out... well he was home early....
I walked in the house placing Gabriella down seeing her run off to the living room
I took a deep breath when I place the keys down and took off my coat... and once I turn around I saw Miguel just standing there....
" where have you been?" He asked....
I just didn't looked at him
" I took Gabriella to the park for a bit then did some errands..." I said
" oh..." he said
"Yeah..." I said and walked in the kitchen trying to make dinner but he already did.....
" you made dinner?"I said looking at him a little shocked...
" yeah..." he said having a smile....
" that's good..." I said and walked away...
" are you still mad about last night?" He said following me....
I just ignore him and sat on the couch and he sat next to me....
" answer me...." he said as he looked at me angrily......
" I don't want to talk about it okay...." I said looking at him...
" okay..." he said
" then tell me about your day..... how was Gabriella.... who did you talk to today....?" He said looking at me seriously....
Are you kidding me right....... does he know that I was with Peter again.....
" good and good and no one okay...." I said
" oh..." he said and just bit his lips...
" why are you asking?" I asked
" just cause..." he said
" just cause why?" I said tilting my head....
" can I not ask?" He said
" I just wanted to see how was your day I didn't wanted you to question everything...." he said
" you already did the many times you did....." I whispered
" what was that?" He said looking at me serious
" nothing...." I said....
" okay...." he said  and it was just so quiet that he got up and place his hand on my cheek and made me look at him....
"I love you...." he said
I looked at him with a serious face......
" I know...." I whispered.....
He just smiled and lean in giving me a kiss...... of course we argue and he pulls this... telling me he loves me and then gives me a kiss.....