Chapter 196

Y/n POV
The next day
The 3rd day of the honeymoon
It was early in the morning. Me and Miguel still in bed under the covers making out.. running my hands on his back through his fluffy brown hair...
I smiled in between kiss and let out a small moan feeling him kiss me down my neck...... feeling him leave me marks everywhere.... he place his hand on my waist and gripped on it.... he just stop and looked at me and had a big smile...
" I love you...." he said out of breath....
" te amo y/n..." he said
" I never want to lose you..." he said feeling him have a tight grip on my waist...... I just place my hand on his cheek and smile at him......
" you won't.... cause I will always love you no matter what..." I said
" no matter what?" He said
" no matter what...." I said
As Miguel just smile and pulled me into a passionate kiss....
I pulled away and smiled at him...
" so what do you want to do today?I asked
" maybe just stay in bed all day with you" he said
" oh come on.." I said
" that's all I want to do...." he said as he started to kiss me down my neck....
" that's all you want to do huh?" I said
" yeah..." he said
I just looked at the ceiling and slightly had a small smile...
" whatever you say...." I said....
After that I was laying in bed with the blankets covering me.....
I open my eyes And I was in a empty bed..... I just stood up and look around  the whole room seeing the sunlight hit through my face.... I just checked the time and it was 4:20 pm... wow that Late already... how long was I asleep then......
I just got up and put on one of my shirts and shorts on.. I just head downstairs and see the door open...
I just walked towards it and was this close on closing it and see Miguel just standing there outside...
Huh.... I wonder what the heck he's doing out there.... so I just approached towards him...
" hey..." I said
" hey" he said as he turn around and looked at me
" you okay?" I asked
" yeah I'm fine just seeing how beautiful the view is..." he said
" it really is beautiful.." I said looking at it...
He just looked at me and smile..
" it just gotten more beautiful now..." he said
I looked at him and see that he was admiring....
I just smiled at him and kiss his cheek....
" why don't we go inside..." he said
" I made you dinner.." he said
" wow that's very nice of you..." I said
" of course I had to do something special for my wife after..." he said
" oh most definitely" I said slightly chuckling...
After having dinner I try helping Miguel with  washing the dishes.. but he didn't wanted to help so I just decided to go take a shower..... with very cold water which was very relaxing as well......  I was enjoying the cold water hitting my body I was so relax that I didn't hear the door open... till I felt Miguel hands on my waist going up to my breast..... I felt him kissing me down my neck as I turn around and he just pulled me into a deep kiss.... he lift me up pushing me against the wall and felt him insert himself... I let out a small moan as I gripped onto his back..... Miguel just kept thrusting in as he was kissing me down my neck leaving me marks... I just moan in his ear feeling him move faster hearing are skin slap together.....I felt myself almost close but I was trying to hold it.....
" gosh Miguel...." I moan out... feeling myself scratch his back which I knew it was going to leave a mark....
Miguel let out a moan as he pulled me into a deep kiss feeling him thrust in and felt him come....... I let out a small moan in between kiss... he just pulled away and was breathing heavily...
He just looked at me with a smile.....
I was trying to catch my breath I felt my whole face was red... I just looked down and let out a small chuckled...
" you're so cute..." he said smiling....
" you think...?"I said just feeling like a mess after that..
He just place his thumb on my lips and looked at me right into my eyes....
" Most definitely...."he said
I just smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips....
After a few hours later
I was laying my head on Miguel chest listening to his heart beat.... but for some reason I just couldn't go to sleep....
so I was just starting at the wall and also listening to the waves outside...
I looked at Miguel and see him sound asleep... I slightly smile.... 
maybe I was right about Miguel.... about him changing..... he started to show how much he cares about us.... just showing me his love... for once again.... I am glad he's not his controlling and his aggressive self... now  he became more soft I will say...which made me glad about that... I just hope he could stay this way...... maybe he will who knows what will happen next..... this is just the beginning of are new story.....