Chapter Two

I strung my bow with an arrow, took aim at a giant tree, and narrowed my eyes in concentration. I had my blonde hair out, with two braids on either side tied behind my head. I was wearing a dark green tunic (I hate dresses, ewww!) with comfortable brown pants and soft leather boots that concealed my footprints. Suddenly, I saw someone move from the corner of my eye. "Legolas!" I screeched, lowering my brow. "What are you doing here?" Legolas stepped out from behind a tree and smirked at me. "Which tree were you aiming at? Because your aim was waaaaay off. Disgraceful." I blushed and looked down, my wavy blonde locks hanging around my face. "That's why I was trying to practice, so I could get better." Legolas stared at me intently, and I looked up to meet his penetrating gaze. For some reason, my insides felt all mushy. He slowly walked over to me and grabbed my hand, which was still holding my bow. "I'll help you practise." he said. "Because that's what friends do."

A/N bc ive just started i've decided to write a bit more! I have a huuuge logn dramatic plan you're all going to love it <333 I actually have 30 chapters already almost written out completely hehehe
This is the second chapter of my Legolas x F/OC fanficccc!!! Please comment below on some scenes (and fluff!) that I should include, as well as any feedback (but be nice! I'm only 12 years old and this is my first time writing. No Slytherins!)