Chapter Three

From then on whenever we could which was at least every two days Legolas and I would meet in the woods and he would help me with my aim. I found myself staring at him a lot and i was quite surprised, I didn't know why. One time I was looking at the sunlight on his hair while he was telling me something about target practice i wasn't listening, and by the way i was focusing on the sunlight more than his hair, okay!! Why would I stare at his hair?? But i was looking at his hair and he turned and looked right at me and I felt hot all over. I think i might have blushed! He quirked one of his eyebrows at me but said nothing but then he gave me the smallest of smiles and I definitely blushed! This time it was too much so I said "im sorry i have to go now" and he looked a little confused "why do you have to go?" he asked. "You usually have at least another hour." i felt my insides clench and i couldnt answer him i turned and ran and before i knew it i was back in my beautiful room in a nice big house in Mirkwood. The room had a really big soft bed and i threw myself down on my bed (after putting my weapons away!) and cried my heart out. I didnt know what i was feeling and why i was feeling this way! My mum knocked on my door and said "Sapphire whats wrong?" but i didnt reply. No one understands me! It was then that i decided i hated legolas and i didnt want to see his rich-boy face anymore. It wasnt fair!

A/N heyyy readers!!  i feel like the last chapters have been sort of slow so ive put more action in! I left everyone on a cliffhanger! sorry hehehe until next time! Till then please comment what you think will happen next :OO byeee <33

alsoo my sister told me i dont know what paragraphs are ;-; i mean she might be right but can yall help me out a bit there, when do i start a new one ahaha tyy <33