Chapter Four

"Sapphire. Sapphire. SAPPHIRE". The knocking at my door grew louder every time he said my name. I mumbled into my pillow, not wanting to lift my tear-streaked face. My hair looked terrible! My braids were coming undone and there were so many knots everywhere! "SAPPHIRE!!!" I jumped out of bed, avoiding the mirror and walked to the door. "What?" I said, trying to keep my voice from sounding extremely tired, which is what I was. "It's me, Legolas, it's time for our shooting session." I was so not in the mood for Legolas, not after what I saw him doing! Last night, I was eating my dinner in the dining hall, and I saw him sitting next to Tauriel! Tauriel, my nemesis, that annoying, red-headed elf. And she said something funny and he started laughing. Loudly. He looked waayyyy too happy. Tauriel is such a good shooter, way better than me, she's part of the royal guard. Legolas probably thinks she's the best. Gah! I don't even know why I'm so mad, I literally cried myself to sleep that night, why am I even feeling like this? He has every right to talk to other elves, its not like I like him or anything..."Sapphire, are you coming or not, I'm going to leave without you." Legolas said again, sounding slightly annoyed. I sighed. It's not like I could avoid him forever. "Ok fine," I said, sighing in defeat. I'd just have to shove my feelings in a corner. Legolas and I were friends, nothing else. "Give me 5 minutes."

A/N I forgot about tauriel so decided to add some of her in... i'm on a roll with the chapters! okay, i'll tell you my secret, i've already written out the first twelve... but they need editing. and i have over thirty five chapters planned out and not even halfway done! and they DO get longer. i promiseee