𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

Hello everyone! First of all thank you for choosing this story to read. It's my very first time writing a whole story about something I like so I'm afraid it's not the best but I'm trying to get better.

I began writing this in mid May of 2023 and it all started as a a way of having something fun to do in my free time :) but it got pretty long so I thought of sharing it.

The story also mentions New jeans because I like their music and it just made sense to mention them regarding the topic and the plot of the story.

Some things to keep in mind about the story:
-It mostly mentions events that occurred in the year 2023.

-It happens around the K-pop industry meaning that I'll try my best to mention as much as possible about what idols do but to be honest most of it is just my assumption.

-I'm sorry if sometimes what I mention about the characters is not completely accurate since I'm focusing on a more realistic atmosphere I don't know all about them.

-English is not my first language so you might find some grammatical errors but trust me I'm working hard on editing so that can't happen but still please understand.

-The first chapters might mention New jeans a lot but I promise you as the story goes on the female lead will have more interactions with Jungwon. Please have faith!

I hope you all enjoy reading it! Please don't forget to leave some comments and votes. I will appreciate it!

♡ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა