𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭

"Unnie, I know we have performed in front of a big audience before but nevertheless I feel nervous about tonight." Haerin tells me while we walk holding by the arm to enter the place in which the Fan meeting will happen.

"Me too, yesterday I couldn't sleep because of the mix of excitement and nervousness I was experiencing." I try my best to explain my late night feelings.

"And now?" She turns to stare at me expectantly.

"Now I think I'm feeling more happy and grateful for you all than nervous." I tell her as I hug her. I'm doing what Minji unnie does when I tell her about my uneasy thoughts. Now it's my turn to be the unnie to Haerin.

"Go and get changed we'll start rehearsals in an hour!" Our show supervisor tells us once she sees us.

The concert will begin almost at night so we still have some time to do a review of the set list and then we'll start getting ready for the show. We are particularly excited about today because we'll be performing a brand new song called 'ETA' which is part of our upcoming EP. This was the very last song we rehearsed actually, then it was time to go back to the dorms and showered to be fresh and clean for our performance!

On our way home I got a call from my mum telling me that they were just about to leave my grandma's house to go to the concert place. I can't believe I'll be seeing my family after so long.

They arrived here yesterday night so I haven't had time to see them. They'll be staying for a whole week so hopefully I can be with them at least 90 percent of their time here. During their flight they sent me a picture for every thing they did from leaving our house to finally had landed in Seoul. I could tell they were just as happy to see me as I was.

~~~~~~

"Big night tonight, girls!" We hear our producer Min Heejin-nim telling us before going on stage. "Remember to have fun and give your best. I'm so proud of you all!" Then she hugged each of us.

"Thank you." We all say in unison. Once she left we got some seconds for our ourselves.

"I'm not usually good with expressing my feelings but I just wanted to tell you all that I'm so happy and proud that we are a team." Minji unnie tells us.

"Me too. EVERYONE, YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME!" I say out loud to let them to know how much I truly mean it. They all just look at me stunned.

"My heart is beating so fast right now, it must be because I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" Danielle follows me and screams as well.

"AAAH! I'm feeling nervous and joyful... THANK YOU ALL FOR EXISTING!" suddenly Haerin is also screaming which definitely took us all by surprise since she usually is the most quite among us.

"I think this night is even more special because we are together, I'M HAPPY WE MET!" Hanni unnie screams as well.

"Unnies, know that I'm always grateful for every moment we spend together. LET'S HAVE FUN TODAY!" Hyein says as she puts her hand in front so we do the same.

During the first song I could feel my hands were shaking due to my nervousness but it wasn't noticeable since we were always moving. The only thing I could think of was to do it right with all my enthusiasm.

We performed all of our songs along with some dance breaks, we did them in units (I was with Dani) and also one all together which was probably the most enjoyable for me since we were hyping each other up when we had to dance alone. I had so much fun!

Probably my favorite part of the show was the dance battle we had. For this we got divided in two teams: I teamed up with my unnies Minji and Hanni while Danielle, Haerin and Hyein were one team.