𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Jungwon's POV

I know Joowon has seen me sweaty and tired when we used to practice for our special stages plus she has also seen me at my lowest when I cried in her arms. On the other hand she has seen me all dressed up, with impeccable makeup and impressive outfits. But even so, all of the above does not take away the fact that I want look my best like never before for her tonight. Of course, the best I can do it on my own.

Just one day after we made up, I decided that I wanted to go on a proper date with her. Although what took me a while to figure out was how and when I was going to ask her. So, the other day, when we finished dancing together, I blurted out the question just before she could leave the dance practice room. I thought: "it's now or never!"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" I uttered the question so suddenly, making her return on her steps slowly. She clearly was surprised.

Once she turned to face me I saw just when a glimpse of a smile made its place on her lips. "Yes, I would like to go out with you but... where?"

"I was thinking of..." And so I explained her all my plan.

Considering our delicate situation, our choices of places to go on a date are significantly little. We can't go to any public place obviously and we can't even be seen together by our staff so where should we meet up? That question lingered with me until I found out that she was also traveling abroad to the same destination as me.

Now we are at a hotel in Japan because we will perform at the Annual Music Awards. I think it's kind of funny that just like in a couple of occasions before, we are going to have a secret meeting in a Japanese hotel. It's like Tokyo is our city of love instead of Paris as it is commonly believed.

"Jungwon! It's us, please open the door!" I hear Heeseung hyung knocking on the door and by the sound of voices in the background I know I'm going to be welcoming more than one person.

"Coming! ...just one moment!" I say because I am still shirtless, victim of a dilemma of not knowing what to wear.

"Come on Jungwon there is nothing we haven't seen already!" Jay hyung insists.

"Okay okay." I say just before finally opening the door.

"Jungwon has a girlfriend!" It's the first thing Heeseung hyung says as soon as he enters.

Due to the odd number of members there is always someone left alone in a hotel room. Considering this is a special night, I asked to be the one alone in a room this time to get ready on my own thinking I was going to feel more focused but I wasn't expecting at all the sudden arrival of my members.

"Wow, our baby cat has a girlfriend!" Sunghoon hyung comments with a big smile.

"She is not my girlfriend."

"No? I thought because you two were finally going out..." Sunoo hyung asks, looking disappointed. I see that Joowon definitely earned a special place in the mint chocolate lover boy with cupcakes.

"Usually before people start to officially become a couple, they have to go on dates first to get to know each other." Heeseung hyung explains.

"Honestly, aren't you two far from that step? I mean you have certainly had multiple times to get to know each other over the last year, am I wrong?" Ni-ki interferes with a clever observation.

"Yeah... I mean... I don't know." I try to answer, not paying much attention since I'm still trying to figure out my outfit.

"But you do kiss and hug, right?" Sunghoon hyung assumes boldly giving me a flirty grin.