𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐁𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐨𝐧!

Enhypen's leader Yang Jungwon and New jeans' Kim Joowon draw attention for their amazing looks at the 2023 KBS Entertainment Awards.

The Music Bank MCs Jungwon and Joowon were awarded best couple at the KBS Entertainment Awards held on December 23rd. Both 4th gen idols were the main theme of the event and certainly the reason why this year's ceremony was highly viewed considering the huge popularity of the groups to which they belong.

The controversial and also very beloved MC couple were applauded by other artists on the South Korean channel as they headed to the main platform to receive their award and give their acceptance speech. The Best Couple Award was presented in recognition of their incredible chemistry as hosts of the K-pop show Music Bank since January.

However, what definitely caught everyone's attention were the incredible outfits that the "Hybe Wonders" wore on the red carpet. As normal as those outfits might seem, a black dress and a tuxedo, the MCs made sure to make the most of them to highlight the wonder of their visuals.

One netizen took to an online community forum and created a post titled, "Yang Jungwon and Kim Joowon's red carpet looks from today are so mesmerizing!". Here, the netizen wrote, "Today, Biwon (the nickname given to Jungwon and Joowon) looked so breathtaking, proving once again that they can not only the cute members of their groups but also they can be hauntingly beautiful. I'm happy Hybe is finally giving them formidable and unforgettable red carpet looks."

It was not surprise that their outfits got this much of attention considering the fact that they were designed specifically for them. Both idols were gifted with these amazing and certainly luxurious clothing by the well known fashion brand of which they are both ambassadors of.

They were even mentioned in a recent post on Prada's official Instagram account. The caption written under a photo of them smiling at the camera reads: "Prada Ambassadors Yang Jungwon of Enhypen and Kim Joowon of New jeans wore Prada while attending the 2023 KBS Entertainment Awards in Seoul."

Taking into account the previous information, the MCs awarded as Best Couple obtained new nicknames that everyone is already using to refer to them: "Prada icons" and "Prada's favorites" are some of the most popular. Which one do you prefer?

————————————

"Controversial? What?" I say after Minji unnie finished reading an article on the internet about yesterday's night. "And what do they mean with "hauntingly beautiful"? Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

Minji unnie chuckles. "Yes. The word haunting isn't necessarily negative. In this case I think they tried to say that your looks were surprisingly captivating!" She nudges me teasingly. "And you have to admit it, the new nicknames are pretty good."