𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭!

The awards season has finally started. We have had a lot of performances for the past weeks. Today we are in Japan at the MAMA awards. One of the most important awards for everyone in the K-pop industry.

Right now we are about to go on stage. It's our first time performing here so we are a little bit nervous. My heart keeps pounding really fast and my mind is reviewing every step of the choreography even though I know it perfectly.

"Okay girls, we can do this. We've practiced a lot even with our eyes closed, remember?" says Minji unnie to encourage us before going on stage.

"Yeah that was pretty fun but we somehow managed to do it for real. We are insane." says Haerin smiling.

Today we are also doing unit little performances before singing all together. Haerin and Hanni unnie are doing it first then Danielle and Hyein and lastly Minji unnie and me.

We also got to see other groups perform and they were amazing. I was nervous since I really wanted to sing along to all the songs of our sunbaenims but didn't want to get focused on camera.

Our amazing and beautiful producer Min Hee-jin won an award so we went to receive it on her behalf. We are all so thankful to her because she is the one who got us all together.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

"We all did a great job today!" Hyein says while hugging each of us. The awards were finally over so we are now in our backstage room.

"Yes, I'm glad we are a team! Oh please let's have a group hug!" Danielle says with a big smile on her face.

"Please girls have a sit. Let's get your make up and accessories removed so you can leave." says a member of the stylist team after we finished hugging.

"I'm going to the bathroom first. I really need to go." I say and exit the room quickly.

Wow this place is huge. Honestly the bathroom was just an excuse because I'm meeting someone. Our meeting point was literally across the backstage rooms so I had to walk a little bit.

"Joowon-ah!" someone says from behind me. I turned around.

"Jiwoo-yah! Oh it's so nice seeing you!" I walk to her and hug her. "Let me tell you something first. Your performance was amazing you guys did a great job on stage." I say congratulating her.

We have known each other for a long time by now even before debuting. We are in the same class at Hanlim Multi Arts School and since we both are transferred students we became really close. I'm glad I have a friend like her.

"Your performance was also amazing. I loved the dance break you had with Minji!" she says while grabbing her phone. "Let's take a picture together, okay?"

"Of course and thank you for saying that." I say giving her another hug and then I smile for the picture.

"I'll better get going they are waiting for me. Have a good night Joowon-ah!" says Jiwoo waving goodbye. I wish I could talk to her more time but we can't unfortunately.

"Bye, it was was nice seeing you!" I say and then I turned to get back to my members.

I wanted to look around a little but i got kind of lost so after a few minutes I'm finally getting closer to our room when suddenly I bumped into someone. It was Nicole.

"Joowon we were looking for you. It's time to go, the girls are waiting." she says with a worried face. I must've taken too long. "Here, eat this. You'll need energy for the live you'll be doing with the members about todays event." she gives me a sandwich and a bottle of water.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The award season has been going awesome, we are almost done with our performances. It's already January and we are on our way to Bangkok for the Golden Disc Awards. We just released two brand new songs which mark our first comeback so we are going to be performing one of the new songs in this event as well as our debut songs. I can't believe in this year we are turning one year of debuting. Everything has been great and I couldn't ask for more. Once we get back to Korea we are having our promotions and then we'll have to prepare for the next comeback in July.

"Unnie have you seen my phone?" We are finally in the hotel and I'm sharing the room with Hanni unnie but right now I'm worried because I can't find my phone.

"Maybe it's in that big backpack of yours. You're always carrying a lot of stuff in there and then you can't find things but don't worry I'll call you." she takes her phone and does the phone call.

"I'm waiting for an important message today, you know." I start saying once I found my phone.

"Oh it's that so and what is it?" Hanni unnie says while siting next to me in the corner of my bed.

I didn't answer her immediately because I was reading the message I was expecting. Turns out it had arrived five minutes ago.

"Oh my God! Oh my God unnie I got it!" I say jumping and then taking Hanni's hands to make her jump with me.

"What's happening Joowon-ah?" Hanni looks at me smiling but with confusion on her eyes.

"Oh yeah that's right... so I auditioned to be the new Music bank MC this year and I got it!" I explain finally taking some rest after jumping a lot.

"Wow that's amazing why didn't you tell us anything?" Hanni says and then lays on  the bed beside me.

"I was not quite sure at first of doing it and when I auditioned I didn't want you guys to know in case I didn't get it because I would be embarrassed. I'm sorry." I explain to her.

"Oh Joowon-ah, well I'm glad you got it. The next time you have something as huge as this please tell us and we'll be cheering for you." Hanni gets up and reaches for my hands to pull me up so that she can give me a hug. "Now let's go and tell the others the good news."