𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞

I can't believe we are already in the second week of April, time is flying indeed and today we are finally back together as MCs after two weeks. What happened was that Jungwon traveled overseas for the past weeks because he had group activities to do so I had to host the show with someone else.

"Jungwon-ssi, you know how empty I felt for the past weeks because you weren't here with me?" I start with the introduction.

"Ah you did? I see..." he tells me not looking at me.

"Huh? You didn't miss me?" I ask him looking disappointed.

"Well... I saw you had a lot of fun with the substitute MC." Jungwon says while doing a sulking face. "And you even had a nickname together..."

"Wait... are you jealous? Adorable!" I say trying to get his attention because he still isn't looking at me.

"Do you think saying that will make me feel better?" he says as he crosses his arms.

"Oh Jungwon-ssi! Don't be like that you know you are my number WON!" I say doing a peace sign in front of his face with the hand that is not holding the mic

"Okay okay keep going..." he smiles and finally turns to look at me. "What else?"

"You are the best and my WON and only!" I say loud and clear to the camera which makes him smile. "Shall we introduce today's line-up?"

Once we finished with the interviews and the filming of multiple dance challenges we are finally done for the day. It's incredible the amount of dances I know by now.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

After the weekend we're back at rehearsals for our upcoming activities. Now I'm on my way to a meeting room in the company. I received a text earlier this morning from our manger telling me to meet for a reunion with the person in charge of our activities as MCs to talk about something related to Music Bank so I assume Jungwon is going to be there too.

Once there I open the door, I greet them and I sit in front of Jungwon. The first thing that comes to my mind is that his hair has grown. How come I didn't notice it before. He looks good.

"You'll have to start rehearsing for your special MC stage for the Mid year special program right away. I know it's until June but due to your busy schedule for the next months you'll have to start preparing it this week." she explains looking serious.

"Okay." we both say.

"Each day you'll be practicing some hours together before continuing with your group activities." she explains as she grabs her iPad to show us our schedules.

"What kind of stage are we performing?" I ask hoping is something in which we will just have to sing. Recently my body has been aching due to all the hours of practice I've been having for the past weeks.

"You are just going to sing. This time you won't have a choreography." she tells us with an assuring smile. Thank God! "You are going to sing "Love, maybe" by MeloMance."

"Oh, the one from the drama!" I say excitedly. What can I say I love k-dramas so of course I know the song very well.

"Yes. Now you should go and learn the song. Here." she says giving us paper sheets in which we can see the line distribution of the song.

Even though we are only singing this time for the special stage it also requires a lot of practice to get the correct tune in every lyric and after two hours of learning the song we are finally having a break.