𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨

One of the good things of traveling when we have activities overseas is that from time to time we are given some time for ourselves to visit the place we are in. Keeping in mind this, Tokyo has become one of the cities my members and me always enjoy staying in, and today we are back once again because we'll be performing at the Music Expo of this year. In this event, there will be Japanese artists and also from Korea, like Seventeen sunbaenim, Enhypen sunbaenim and us of course.

During the flight, I couldn't help but to steal some glances from Jungwon. He was sitting in front of the seats next to mine, so he had to look back every time he felt my eyes on him. However, this stopped when I received a text from Jake saying: We both know our Jungwon is quite charming but please don't make it too obvious.

It's good that Jake takes care of us in that regard but sometimes he takes advantage of it. For example, last week when we went to the movies. He knows I don't like going there, but he still asked Jungwon to invite me knowing that I was going to accept. "You never want to go to the movies with me, that's why I had to do that." He later told me on the phone. Either way, it's good he did that because it made me realize that I should start doing the things he likes more often with him.

I like Jungwon very much. Everything about him is quite precious to me. His laugh, the way his eyes get bigger before he tries to wink and how shy he looks every time I suddenly reach for his hand or when I play with his hair when we have our secret meetings. All of that and more had made up my mind that I would do anything to keep our secret love alive.

Love, funny word. To be honest, I don't know if it is love but if being in love with someone means that you start looking forward to see them everywhere you know they might be, that you literally think of them all the time and wonder what they are doing when you are not with them, that you want the best for that one person and to never see them suffer then maybe I do feel love. I am in love with Yang Jungwon.

Moreover, I like to think that everything will continue to be perfect between us or at least as it is now, and that what we have will remain to be only ours, but unfortunately one thing is for sure. Nothing lasts forever. However, with Jungwon I feel that maybe we could be... I truly hope so.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

"Unnie, hurry up!" Haerin calls for me, waiting by the door while I look for my instant camera.

"Just a minute!" I say as I open my suitcase to check if by any chance the camera is still there. Bingo it is! "Found it, I'm coming!"

"Everyone is already at the lobby." An impatient Haerin informs me as I close the door of our hotel room behind me.

"Okay okay, sorry Haerin-ah." I say slipping my arm through hers. She grins at me and then we are on our way to meet our beloved members and manager.

Last night when we landed the traffic from the airport to the hotel was terrible and by the time we finally got to our rooms we were feeling very tired from all the time we spent sitting that the only thing we did was go to bed without having dinner, and now it's no surprise that Haerin and I are starving, and probably Dani too.

As for Minji unnie, Hanni unnie and Hyein, they must have already had something for breakfast since they texted in the group chat that they were going out for a walk at 6 o'clock in the morning. One thing to know about them is that they are really fond of their morning walks while on the other hand Haerin, Dani and me, we are fond of our beds.

"Oh Joowon-ah, you look like you want to keep sleeping." Minji unnie tells me once she sees me stepping out of the elevator.

"Honestly, if it weren't for my growling stomach I would still be in bed!" I say in an exaggerated tone as I place a hand on my stomach.