𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

A few days ago we had a meeting with some of the representatives of important fashion brands. It turns out we are going to be the new fashion brand ambassadors of some well known brands. We couldn't believe it and we felt so grateful for this opportunity. Minji unnie for Chanel. Hanni unnie for Gucci. Danielle for Burberry. Haerin for Dior. Hyein for Louis Vuitton. And me for Prada.

Today I'm leaving for the Milan Fashion Week, this marks my very first fashion event ever. I'm quite excited and happy but mostly nervous because this is my first time being alone overseas. Nicole told me that I'm going to be flying with other group of the company who were also invited, she didn't told me which group was but thanks to a certain someone I know what group she was talking about.

Jake texted me last night telling me that we were flying together to Milan. I'm happy he is going too, maybe we could talk a little bit and hopefully I can have some time to visit the city.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

I love staying awake till pretty late at night so I was a little bit tired and that's why I slept the whole ride from the dorm to the airport. Once I arrived I can see through the window that Enhypen is already there posing for the pictures. I wait for them to finish and then after like ten minutes I go out of the car and start walking towards the entrance of the airport. After some time I'm finally boarding the plane. I ask the lady in the entrance if she knows where I'm supposed to sit.

"Wherever you feel comfortable in that section." She says pointing to an specific group of seats. "Whatever you may need along the flight please let me know. It's going to be a very long flight, I'm afraid."

I thanked her and start walking to find a seat near a window. I see some of the Enhypen members getting comfortable on their seats so I bow to them as a greeting gesture, they do the same and I continue looking for a perfect place.

Finally I see an available seat. I take it and start getting everything that I'll need for an almost fourteen hour long flight. First I'll get some sleep and then I'll watch a movie or a series. Luckily I did not forget to download some before leaving the dorm, usually I forget to do it so I always end up watching something in my other members iPad but I was aware that in this case I would not be able to do it.

In less than two minutes after putting on my headphones and play some music I'm already in deep slumber. I didn't even feel when we took off.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

"Hey hey... Joowon-ah, wake up." I hear someone saying while shaking me by the shoulder. When I open my eyes I see who it is. It's Jake, he is sitting in the empty seat beside me. Well, not empty anymore. He looks sleepy maybe he just woke up too.

"Are we there already?" I say taking my headphones off and grabbing my phone to check the time.

"No, it's only been eight hours. Everyone is asleep so I thought of coming to say hello... By the way do you have any good movies to watch?" So this is the real reason why he came to wake me up. "I forgot mine at the dorm so..."

"Wow your true nature rises. I thought you came here to say hello to your dear Aussie friend." I say with a teasing tone and a hand in my heart expressing how hurt I was. He just laughs. "I'm not sure if you would like them but here check." I say giving him the iPad.

He looks at it for a moment. Why didn't he borrowed the iPad of one of his members? Then he was gone. Wow he could at least had told me he did not like any but suddenly after a few minutes he is back with a blanket and a pillow.

"If you don't mind I'll watch the movie here with you." He says siting next to me. I give him the iPad and try to go back to sleep but after so much thought I decide to watch the movie with him. I mean I had already slept a lot and I think a part of me wanted to spend some time with my friend.

We spent the rest of the movie laughing and joking. It was a good one honestly. Usually comedy movies are not my favorite but this one was actually funny. Before today I didn't know that I had this movie here maybe Hanni unnie downloaded it without me knowing.

Once the movie was over he felt asleep but after two hours I had to woke him up and tell him that he should get back to his seat. The rest of the flight was peaceful and I got the time to make some bracelets for my members. I always give them handmade things because is like a way to express my appreciation for them.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

It's almost 10:00pm when I'm finally in my hotel room. Honestly, it feels weird to be alone this time but I can't help but feel calm due to the complete silence. The first thing I do after settling in is take a shower. I am so fond of night showers. Once I'm done I order room service.

While I wait for it to arrive I continue filming a vlog that later will be post in our YouTube channel about my stay here. I already filmed some videos on the plane of me making the bracelets and more so now I'll just film a room tour. When it comes to vlogs I usually don't know exactly what to do so but I'm trying to get better for this one, maybe I'll have some time to visit the city and film interesting things later.

After twenty minutes I'm already enjoying my dinner and checking all the activities I have scheduled for the upcoming two days. I get happy when I see that I'll have some time to visit the city tomorrow at night. During the flight I look up for interesting places to visit so I'm looking forward to visit the Il Duomo or the Sforza Castle.

Once I'm done eating I spend some time on my phone, I know I must sleep now but considering the amount of time I slept on the plane I'm not sleepy at all.