𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

The past weeks had been tiring for us since we are practicing the new choreographies for like five hours every day. This time we have a choreography for each song. Crazy, I know but they are also quite awesome so I guess that makes it up for the amount of effort we are putting in them.

Besides we are also working on the preparations for our first fan meeting concert that will happen a couple of weeks before the release of our second EP in July. We are all so excited about this because we'll be performing live for our beloved fans.

Right now I'm practicing the song that I'll be singing by myself in the concert. We are going to have this section called Acoustic Night so each of us will do a cover of a song as a tiny solo performance. My song is Hee jae by Sung so Kyung sunbaenim. I really like that song so I'm happy they gave it to me.

After some hours I finally managed to sing the song perfectly that even the vocal coach congratulated me. Now I'm going to get ready because I have scheduled to go live today.

For my live I'll be decorating cupcakes while I talk to our BUNNIES. I don't know whose idea was for me to decorate food but I think it's a really fun idea so I better thank them one day.

Once the staff brought all of the decorations and frosting for the cupcakes I look at all the things in the table in front of me and I noticed that there are two boxes of cupcakes meaning that I'll have to decorate twelve cupcakes?! Wow!

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The cupcakes are ready and I can't believe I just decorated this many cupcakes in less than two hours. I guess all of those weekends I spent baking with my grandma finally paid off. I was always the one decorating because it was easier but still I learned a lot from her.

Once I turned off the live I told the staff who helped me during the live to eat some cupcakes with me. Now the thing is: what am I going to do with the rest? I only have eight left which gave me and idea. I'll give them to someone special who hopefully will accept.

In the elevator I called Jake asking him if they were allowed to eat at least one cupcake and he said yes so I asked him where should I meet him to give him the cupcakes.

"I'm in the middle of a recording session but Jungwon already finished. I think he must be in the elevator right now. I'll call him to meet you in the floor you are." he says and then hangs out.

I'm in the third floor waiting for Jungwon and after some time he is here. Once I see him I start walking towards him.

"Hello, I made some cupcakes. Well, no I didn't I just decorated them and wanted to give them to you. Well, not just you right? To the seven of you. Here." I say giving him one of the boxes I was holding. Why am I nervous?! "There are 6 in that box so I'm afraid you'll have to carry one in your hand." I say as I open the other box I have so he can choose a cupcake.

"Okay, no problem but if you don't mind I'll eat it right now. My members haven't finished yet so I have some free time would you like to eat a cupcake with me in the meantime?" he says going to sit in a couch that was in the hallway.

"Yes. I would like that." I say and sit beside him leaving some space between us.

"Choose your cupcake first." I say once again opening the box in my hands. There were just two in the box so I wanted him to choose first. Now that he has his cupcake. I proceed to explain the ingredients that each of the cupcakes I gave him has in case there is something they don't like or can't eat.

"Everything is fine. I bet Sunno hyung it's going to love the one with mint chocolate flavored frosting. Thank you." I just smile at him then we stayed in silence for like three seconds.

"...do you like mint choco too?" I ask finally breaking the silence.

"Me? No, Sunno hyung is the only one among us. What about you?" he says while unwrapping the tiny bread to eat it.

"I try it once and thought it was good but honestly it's not something I would choose to eat." I explain.

"I see... what was the occasion by the way?" I give him a confused look because I didn't understand his question. "The cupcakes..."

"Oh... I went live and I decorated them while talking with the fans but there were a lot of cupcakes to eat them myself so I thought of sharing them with you sunbaenim... and the rest of your team of course." I explain playing with my hands because I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? I mean, I've been with him alone before but why am I feeling like this now? What changed?

"Oh really... that sounds fun. You know in February I did something similar with Heeseung hyung for Valentine's Day."

"Really?... and what do you think about the decorations? Do they look good?" I ask him because I want to know his opinion about my decorating skills.

"Yes. I'm surprised about the frosting because the common way is when the frosting goes up but this one's are flattened. I've never seen cupcakes like these. Good job!" he says pointing to the cupcakes in the box. I'm glad he thinks that but to be honest I never managed to do the common way of putting the frosting so that's why my cupcakes look like that.

"Thank you!" I say, I look at him and I can see he's finally eating the cupcake so I do the same. Because we were talking he hadn't been able to eat it yet so of course I couldn't eat mine before him and out of respect I had to wait for him to eat it first. Korean culture: when eating let the older person eat first. I'm glad my mom taught me well.

"It's delicious, thank you!" he says standing up after eating the whole cupcake. "I should go now. Thank you again... bye."

"Bye." I say then I stay there some minutes before leaving too. I'm happy he like them. Hopefully the others will think the same.

Now I'm on my way to our practice room because we are going to start preparing our performance for the upcoming Weverse con in June. It's our very first time there so we better do great.

Once I'm there I greet my members and immediately start with the rehearsal. First we did a quick review of all of the choreographies of the songs that we have already performed and then we learned the dance breaks. This time my partner is Hanni unnie.

After four hours we are finally done and ready to go to the dorms. Once in the van I check my phone and I notice that I have a message from Jake.

We enjoyed the cupcakes! Thanks a lot. You made Sunno very happy with the mint chocolate one. By the way who decorated them they were so ugly. He texted and sent a laughing face emoji. Jake knows all too well that I decorated them because when I called him I told him, so now he is saying that to tease me.

"I'm glad you liked them! And they were not ugly Jaeyun, you better take it back!" I reply to him and then send a funny gif of him. I always call him by his Korean name when arguing or just to tease him as well.

Although many times when we speak we tend to joke, we always know when we are complimenting the other, which is why in our language his words mean: "they were good."