𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐲

For the past days we went to Spain and Portugal because we had to film some of the MVs for our upcoming comeback in July. We all had been to Spain before since it was there where we filmed the Attention MV but it was our very first time in Portugal which was exciting.

I had a great time there and we even got to experience funny moments. I still remember when we were filming at a fish market and a nice old man stepped in the frame accidentally. He just looked at Hanni with confusion and then did a gesture telling us to keep going.

While we were in Spain we had the opportunity to meet actress and model Hoyeon because she starred in the MV. We were all a bit shy to meet her except Hyein who had already met her before for an interview of the brand they are ambassadors of. She was really nice and her acting for the video was beautiful.

Now we are on the plane on our way back to Korea but we still have some hours left before we land. My members are all asleep and I am rehearsing my script for today's Music Bank program. When I found out that we were going to arrive like an hour before the start of the music show I got kind of sad because I really wanted to rest.

"Unnie what are you doing?" a sleepy Haerin asks me while rubbing her eyes. The noise of me moving the script paper sheets must have eventually woken her up. "You are wearing your specs so you must be reading something."

"Yes, I'm reviewing the script for today's program." I tell her as I recline back in my sit to rest for a bit.

"Are you going to record once we land?" her eyes went wide.

"I'm afraid so... I wanted to rest and go to the dorm with you all so bad but work is work." I wink and smile at her.

Haerin stayed awake for like half an hour and then she went to sleep again. By the time we land I had already studied the script perfectly but I couldn't help but to feel sleepy.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

Once I was in the Music Bank building Nicole told me that after we finished with our MC activities Jungwon and me will have to stay more time because we were going to be attending to a meeting with the representatives of the music show. I was not expecting this and now can't help but to feel curious about what they will want to tell us.

I can see that Jungwon is kind of nervous, maybe because it's his first group comeback as MC. Well, in a few months I'll be feeling the same, I guess. For today's outfits we are wearing something similar to one of the outfits Enhypen wore in their title track MV. I like it, I think it is quite classy.

"Joowon-ssi, have you heard? A scary group of vampires have appeared in our Music Bank!" Jungwon starts with the intro to Enhypen's interview cam.

"Where where where?" I get worried while looking around.

"Joowon-ssi here!" Jungwon tells me as he places a hand on my shoulder when I wasn't looking at him.

"Oh what a surprise. I thought it was real!" I say as we all laughed about this. Seriously, sometimes I don't understand these type of interactions that are in the script. "Enhypen has comeback as deadly vampires, welcome!"

Then I stepped aside leaving space for them to introduce themselves. I noticed that for a millisecond Jungwon was a about to do the same but luckily he remembered on time that he is part of the group.

"Let's say hi! 1,2! Connect! Hello we are Enhypen." Jungwon says his group's greeting.

"First of all, I want to ask Sunghoon sunbaenim, the former bank president of Music Bank, how it feels to be back?" I say looking at him.