𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭

"I'm really happy that we get to travel together. The last time I went to Milan I was all alone." I tell Hanni unnie as we get comfortable in our seats.

"I'm happy as well. I've been overseas alone too before and it is definitely not as fun as being with a friend, right?" She mentions while covering her legs with a blanket.

"Right." I agree with her.

Suddenly, I felt someone looking my way. I turned and there he was. Jungwon was like a meter before me, I smiled at him but he immediately looked away and took his seat. Everything happened so fast but I clearly felt the rejection to my greeting.

We haven't talked in a week, which is not concerning I know, but I have texted him and he is not answering any of the messages that I've sent. This is not like him, I guess he is just too busy. I should not worry about it, at least not yet. Maybe I'm just overthinking and everything is fine. Hopefully, we'll get time to talk during our stay in Milan.

"What are you thinking of?" Hannie unnie asks, making me turn my attention back to her.

"Oh, nothing."

"I saw that Enhypen sunbaenim just boarded. You must be eager to see him, aren't you?" She whispers since our sunbaes are close to where we are seated.

"Yeah, I guess... what would you like to watch?" I tell her as I turn on the iPad, changing the conversation topic.

When the rumor reached the news, my members were quite shocked. We even had a tiny meeting in which instead of them reclaiming me why I didn't mention it before, they asked me things like: how it happened and if Jungwon and me had said those cheesy things to each other that people usually say in the dramas we all like to watch. This last thing truly made me laugh.

I felt happy that they showed a lot of support towards me when I was feeling down. Now they almost know all the story between him and I, just like when I told Jake about it. I'm glad I have very nice people around me, who are patient with how much I want to reveal regarding something as delicate as this.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

The flight was quite long but I got enough time to do lots of things: I finished reading my book and I made some bracelets for my members. The truth is that I wanted to keep me busy to prevent myself from dwelling on why he is ignoring me. There, I said it. Jungwon is definitely doing that, but why.

Although, Hanni unnie and me are supposed to be in this trip together, we had to separate since day one. We are ambassadors of different brands so of course we have different scheduled activities. Today she had kind of like a day off to visit the city while I had to go to the Prada store to do some shopping.

I decided to kill some time and spend more time in the women section to wait for Enhypen sunbaenim to be done with their shopping since I didn't want to run into them while I get a present for my dad. Besides, I was also feeling a bit embarrassed about everything that has been going on regarding the rumor so I don't feel ready to see my sunbaes.

"Hi." Someone whispers beside me. I turn to look and it's Jake. Seeing him was a mix between disappointment and happiness since my main goal was to not chanced upon them but I was also happy to see my friend.

"Hi." I whisper back.

"I sneaked from the rest for a while just to come and say hi. I better go now. I'll see you tomorrow." Jake mutters before leaving. Because it happened so quickly I only managed to smile at him.