𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬

Today was one of those once in a blue moon days in which I attended classes. I had a day off and since it was Monday it seemed like a good idea to go to school. I got up quite early because it always takes me a long time getting ready, so to get there on time I had to sacrifice a couple more hours of sleep.

Once inside the car that came to pick me up, I decided to sleep all the way to my destination since I was still very exhausted after the rehearsal of the night before. Even if it's relatively early, we've already started practicing our performances for the upcoming awards season, consequently we've been arriving pretty late to our dorm.

I would have stayed to rest but the fact that I will be meeting up with someone very special at Hanlim really motivated me to spend my spare time at school. I am glad that the company gives me this opportunity to continue my studies, as well as being able to continue experiencing this normal teenage activity.

"Joowon-ah!" I hear Jiwoo say once she sees me getting out of the car. I don't know if it's because we haven't seen each other in months but an immediate happiness takes over me the moment I see her, making me start running to where she is standing.

"Jiwoo, I missed you so much!" I say finally giving her a tight hug.

"I missed you too. How long has it been, a year?" She asks close to my ear. For a couple of seconds neither of us seemed to want to let go off the other.

"Kind of, but what about that time when you went to Music bank during your promotions." I tell her as we start walking to the school building.

"You're right but honestly that barely counts." She says, showing clear dissatisfaction in her facial expressions. "I remember that we only spoke to each other when you interviewed us and when we filmed TikToks dancing to our songs but it all happened so fast."

"I know, that was unfortunate. When the recording finally finished I even went to look for you at your dressing room but you all were already gone."

"We had a flight early the next morning and that's why we left immediately after wrapping up the performance." She explained just before opening the door of the classroom.

Once our classmates saw us enter, they all turn their attention to us and bowed greeting us very respectfully and we did the same. They always do this, I guess it must be because both Jiwoo and I are artists of the most well-known companies in the industry.

Bearing in mind that, sometimes we are treated considerably differently but we always try telling them to treat us normally, without many honourifics. Everyone is kind and they respect our personal space, so only a few times they asked for autographs.

However, recently we were told by our respective companies that it's not exactly ideal to give them just like that because some of them might sell them. To be honest, I don't think that is the case, here in our classroom, but still we have to obey.

"Good morning students. Please open your books on page 234." Mrs Park orders once she steps in the classroom. "Oh, look who decided to join us for today. Jiwoo and Joowon." She announces placing her purse on the desk.

"Good morning Professor." Jiwoo and I say as we stand up to bow and greet her properly. Among all the teachers, she is definitely the kindest in our eyes.

"I'm glad you still manage to make time to come to school despite of your busy schedule. Seriously, you two have the best attendance score among the idols that studied or study here." She affirms while looking for the markers to write on the board. To be honest I think she was just flattering us a bit too much but still we appreciate it.