𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

Jungwon's POV

I am very happy and satisfied with the outcome of the first two days of our World Tour Fate here in Seoul. I could tell we all had a great time performing for ENGENE again. The concert was even broadcasted live on both dates so international fans also had the opportunity to enjoy the show.

For this tour we prepared new choreographies for songs that we haven't performed before and some surprises like: unit stages, Heeseung hyung playing the piano and Jay hyung playing the guitar and at the end throwing it... I must say I pity the guitar.

I think we are showing a new side of us as Enhypen. It feels like there was a breakthrough with this concert so we feel very proud. Jay hyung even said the this concert is really great based on how it's set up, therefore now we just need to make it happen as long as we can physically keep up. All I want is for ENGENE to be happy, after all that is our job. Sharing happiness with the people who make us who we are. That is why I always say this "We live because ENGENE exist".

After a while, we all finally arrived to our dorm. Once we are there we decide to take turns to shower but I have to go last because apparently according to my members I take too long. Honestly I don't think so... While I wait for my turn, I check my phone wondering when she will text me. I expected to see a message from her immediately after turning on my phone after the concert, but I didn't receive anything. She must be really busy with her comeback promotions.

Last Friday we had to spend some time together without it being a secret after we finished recording because she taught me the choreography of one of the songs she is promoting to film a Tik Tok. I have to admit it, it's impressive the fact that she is promoting every new song in her new EP. No wonder why she was feeling stressed a couple of months ago when she was learning the choreographies.

"Jungwon-ah it's your turn!" I hear Sunoo hyung scream as he exits the bathroom.

"Okay!" I leave my phone charging and go to shower.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

"Do you have time to talk and share a snack?" I text her.

"I'm sorry, I don't think so. I'm in rehearsals." She texts back and sends me a picture of her hand holding a microphone.

How could I totally forgot, she is leaving to the the U.S. tomorrow to perform at the music festival Lollapalooza. She had been telling me all about it for a week now and how excited and nervous she is about it but I bet she will do great like she always does and I always make sure to tell her that.

"Okay. Have fun!" I answer her. I know I shouldn't feel like this: Ignored? Disappointed? ...because she is busy with an important matter but I still wanted to see her today.

"Let's meet before I leave the country, okay?" I read her message and can't help but to feel relieved that after all I'll be meeting up with her.

"I'd like that. The lives room at 8:30pm?" I suggest.

"I'll be there... and please bring the snack."

For the past month we have been spending more time together and to put it this way I think I'm liking her even more. I value every thing, especially our secret moments like when we share quick and almost unnoticeable glances in between Music bank recordings or when we wait for the other to end practice so we can update each other about our day.

Being with her is quite fun and to be honest also comforting. Considering that I am the leader of my team I have to be strong for them, so sometimes I don't express my constant worries because I wouldn't like to worry them as well. However, with Joowon I can be as vulnerable as I want. Now I know that there is a considerable difference with expressing what you feel with a girl, she really gives me a new perspective on everything. Plus, she is even teaching me English from time to time so I'm very thankful for her.