𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧!

Jungwon's POV

Last night I texted Joowon to tell her that I'd finally be back in Korea today. I really wanted to see her again and the best part was that we were going to be able to spend time together since we were scheduled to rehearse for tomorrow's Music Bank show.

"Jungwon, calm down. She is probably in the elevator right now." Jay hyung places an arm around my shoulder, stopping me from pacing the room.

"Yeah I know, but what if she gets lost? She has never been to our personal room."

"That isn't exactly true. She was here one day we built Legos together." Jake hyung adds out of the blue.

"Just the two of you?" I ask with my eyes fixed on him as I finally take a seat.

"Yeah." He nods, looking easy about it.

"Honestly, for how long have you both been friends, hyung?" Ni-ki adds, drifting Jake's attention to him.

"Five years?" Jake hyung mentions nonchalantly.

"That long?" Sunghoon hyung comments, looking away from his phone for a moment.

"No, I'm kidding. We have been friends a little over... two years."

"I see. So you met us first." Ni-ki states proudly.

Then it happened, I clearly heard a series of footsteps approaching in the hallway. I could feel a wave of happiness wash over me as I headed to open the door. I was going to see her, she was right on the other side, only a few meters away. I couldn't be more excited. However, my expectations were crushed when I opened the door and found myself face to face with Heeseung hyung.

"Hello."

"Hi." I mumble going back to the couch I was sitting on, feeling disappointed.

"Good to see you too, Jungwon. What's gotten into him?" Heeseung hyung asks as he closes the door.

"Our leader is particularly eager today." Jake hyung is the first to answer.

"Is that so? Why? Wait, did you guys order takeout and you didn't tell me?" Heeseung hyung suddenly hints with a look of betrayal on his face.

"No, food is far away from being the reason, right Jungwon?" Sunghoon hyung says giving me a knowing glance.

"Oh... oh! I see. Now I understand. We are waiting for her." Heeseung hyung supposes right, leaning against the door.

"Not "we", I AM waiting for her." I mutter to myself.

"When are we having our dance practice by the way? Does anyone remembers?" Jake hyung mentions, abruptly standing up.

"In two hours." Sunoo hyung tells him kindly.

"Oh okay then I can go back to rest." He says, letting himself fall on the couch next to me.

Then it happened again, causing my eyes to turn to the source of the sound. It was just three soft knocks which only one specific person could do. I was over the moon, once again

"Seems like she is here." Heeseung hyung observes as he turns around to open the door.

"May I come in?" Joowon asks.

Once my eyes met hers, I leaped out of the couch. It all happened quickly but in that very second I immediately noticed everything about her. She looked beautiful. She had her hair up in a bun while holding our scripts in one hand and in the other she had a book, probably her current reading.