𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Jungwon's POV

I can't believe in a few more weeks we will be finally having our comeback after ten months! We are all excited about it and also quite satisfied with the outcome of all the new songs. Now I'm filming for Music Bank but today is a very special day since Joowon and me are celebrating 100 days being MCs.

"Ever-evolving K-pop! The hearth of the Korean wave!" I start saying.

"With the world watching..." Joowon continues looking eager.

"It's Music Bank live!" We say together as we do the iconic Music Bank greeting.

"Hello! I'm the cutest hamster MC Kim JooWON!" she introduces herself doing tiny jumps in her place.

"I'm the cutest kitten MC Yang JungWON!" I say, then I give her a confused look. "Joowon-ssi what has gotten into you? You look really happy today!"

"It's because today I'm celebrating something... perhaps you know what." Joowon tells me as she looks at me closely.

"...I don't think I know." I say making sure the confetti in my hand is still there.

"How could you not know Jungwon-ssi! I thought..." she starts saying with a sad face but I cut her off.

"Happy 100th day!" I say as I throw the confetti up so that it lands on us. "Congratulations Joowon-ssi, I can't believe we've been together for 100 days!"

"Wow thank you! You know for a moment I thought you had really forgotten." Joowon says putting the hand that is not holding the mic in her waist while looking at me.

"I could never! I even dressed like this just for the occasion, see?" I tell her as I point to my outfit.

"You look really good Jungwon-ssi and how do I look?" she asks me while she spins around in her place. When I first saw her after coming back from the U.S. I noticed that she had gone back to black hair. It really surprised me. "Oh Joowon-ssi your hair is back to black, I like it!"

"Thank you very much now let's introduce today's line-up!" she says smiling to the camera.

After the program ended I went to the backstage to get ready to leave but little did I know that two people would be waiting for me in the hallway.

A staff member told me that it was important for me to get to the hallway to take more pictures with Joowon due to our celebration so of course I didn't suspect anything. I thought it was weird because we had already been photographed but I didn't questioned it much.

Once I was there Jay and Jake came to me running and screaming "Congratulations MC Yang Jungwon!" I got startled but then I couldn't stop smiling.

"What are you guys doing here?" I tell them still very surprised at their sudden arrival.

"We came to cheer for you in your day number 100 being MC!" Jake hyung is holding some balloons in one hand and in the other a tiny box.

"Besides we brought a tiny cake for you and after this we will celebrate at the dorm all together!" Jay hyung tells me while pulling me close to him with one arm.

We went to my dressing room and ate the cake together. When Jay hyung said tiny he really meant it. We each had like four bites and the cake was gone.

Then Jake hyung went out for a moment and before leaving he took with him one of the balloons that they had brought me. As far as I knew Joowon was still in the building so I guess he went to congratulate her too. I don't know, I think that a part of me wanted to go with him and celebrate with them.