𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

This week we had been quite busy. We literally spent the entire week having photo shoots for our concept photos, we also filmed the MV of the first song in the EP and finally finished with the recording of all the songs. I think this second EP is so good, we've been working so hard on it hopefully we will get good comments about it.

Finally today is Friday but I'm recording for Music Bank so I'm not off of work yet. Now I'm getting ready putting on a uniform because today's concept of the program is being students. Once I'm ready I go to the interview section and start filming.

"Ever-evolving K-pop! The hearth of the Korean wave!" Jungwon starts saying.

"With the world watching..." I say showing excitement.

"It's Music Bank live!" We say together as we do the iconic Music Bank greeting with our speech cards.

"Hello! I'm your cute hamster MC Kim JooWON!" I introduce myself doing our signature hand gesture.

"I'm your cute kitten MC Yang JungWON!". Jungwon says doing the same.

"Joowon-ssi I know it's barely the second week of the month but it feels like spring is here now!" Jungwon says smiling.

"Yes your right my heart is racing at the thought of soon seeing the beautiful cherry blossoms!" I tell him moving in the air the hand that is not holding the mic.

"My heart is racing too, you know? I think we are really in sync!" he says looking at me.

"Jungwon-ssi but why is your heart racing?" I turn to look at him expectantly.

"I looked at todays line-up and let me tell you that we have amazing comebacks this month!" he says turning abruptly to face the camera and continues with the introduction.

After announcing today'a lineup it's time to record the interview cams and the first idol to interview is Hwang Min Hyun sunbaenim.

"Wow I'm so excited today because finally someone with good looks, performing skills and good grades has come to Music Bank!" I start saying.

"Oh my gosh stop talking about me! You are making me tired."

"It's not you so please don't interrupt me Jungwon-ssi!" I tell him while moving my speech cards in front of his face.

"But you said good looks and performance skills and we both know you like how I dance." Jungwon says in a teasing tone hitting me slightly with his shoulder.

"Yes you're right BUT I also said good grades and..." I tell him emphasizing the (but).

"Oh then it's not me." Jungwon says looking disappointed according to the script. Wow now that I think of it: being a MC requires to be able to express a lot of emotions in a short time.

"Shall we meet Music Bank School's legend?" I say looking eager.

"Welcome Min Hyun sunbae!" We say together  smiling as we step to each side of the guest.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

Finally we are done with everything so now I'm getting ready to go to the dorm and rest but suddenly as I was about to go out of the building I got a call so I stopped in a hallway to answer it.

"Hello Joowon-ah how are you doing?" I hear Jake saying.

"I'm good but tired. This week had been hard but I'm glad I'm finally getting some rest." I say sitting in a chair that was near me.