𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Now we are on the plane back to Korea since for the last three days we were in Mexico for the KBS Music Bank Festival. We had a great time performing for the incredible crowd that was there. I really liked their energy and how loudly they sang our songs. It truly made me so happy.

The highlight of my time there was definitely the cover Minnie sunbaenim, actor Park Bogum, Hanni unnie and I prepared as a special gift. However, I was feeling a bit nervous because the song was in Spanish. We performed 'Recuérdame' from the movie Coco.

Hanni unnie and I started rehearsing the song at the beginning of the month to get a good pronunciation. While, on the other hand Minnie sunbaenim sure didn't have to do that considering that she had previously released a cover of this specific song. In my opinion her pronunciation was really good. I felt very grateful every time she helped me with words that were difficult for me to pronounce.

Just an hour before landing while I was reading I had to stop doing it because I couldn't give my mind a rest from thinking of what I would have to do the next day. I'll be going for my script of this week's Music Bank show, meaning that Jungwon will be there.

Now that his tour in the U.S. ended he will return as MC, which if I'm completely honest about, I'm feeling nervous to host with him again considering the terms we are currently in. We won't rehearse together yet, first we'll just go over the script separately, that is why we are just going to get it.

A couple of weeks ago I would have been eager to see him but now I don't feel so sure. It's not that I don't want to but... I think what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel ready to see him again after everything that happened the last time we saw each other and if I'm completely honest, I'm afraid of how things will evolve between us from now on.

"What's on your mind?" I hear Minji unnie say wandering me off my thoughts. "You seem uneasy."

"I'm a bit anxious because tomorrow I'll have to go to the company building to get my script for the next Music Bank program and..."

"He will be there?" She immediately understands why I made a pause. I just nod. "And how are you feeling? Are you ready to see him again after..."

As much as I wanted to hide how I felt from my members, it was of no use because they know me very well and therefore I had to explain to them why I looked so gloomy all the time. I told them about the argument we had and how sad I felt because I was missing him so much.

"Not at all, actually." I admit as I wrapped my arms around me.

"If you're just going to pick it up then why don't you just do it the day after tomorrow? That way you won't have to see him." Minji unnie ingeniously offers me a solution.

"You have a point but I don't think going for it a day after would be a good option... However, now that I think about it, the staff only gave us a time when the script would be ready for us, but they never said that we had to be there at that specific time... yes, I think I'll do that." I say to myself in deep thought.

"You see? Everything has a solution." She assures me with a smile.

"Thank you, unnie." I thank her and then I continue reading a bit more calm than before.

⋅ ── ⋆⋅୨୧⋅⋆ ── ⋅

I was with Hanni unnie while waiting for at least an hour to go by to go and get my script. A few days ago she asked me to listen to her rehearse her cover and of course I accepted without hesitation. It is always a pleasure to hear my members sing. Plus, I was very curious to see her play the guitar, I know that she has been practicing a lot in her free time.