*⋅˚𝑽𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒓˚⋅*

January 13th 2024 Taipei, Taiwan
Joowon-ah hi! Are you doing well? I'm sorry I didn't call you yesterday, we ended rehearsals pretty late so I assume you were already sleeping plus I didn't have the energy to talk, sorry again... I'm about to start getting ready for our first concert of the Asia tour so I'm afraid I have to go now. Please let me know if you are busy tonight, I want to have a video call with you once I'm back at the hotel. Have a good evening! I love you!

January 14th 2024 Taipei, Taiwan
Joowon-ah! I'm about to go on a plane to Japan so I just wanted to quickly wish you a happy day. Drop me a line when you can but please do it past 10 o'clock, around that time we hope to had arrived at the hotel and don't mind calling me that late I will answer. These days, I keep waking up at 8 o'clock so I'm very energetic. Bye! I love you!

January 15th Tokyo, Japan
I know it's late so you're probably going to hear this when you wake up. I just ended a live to talk with ENGENE and it turned out to be longer than I expected it to be (chuckles) sometimes I feel that the lives I do are always pretty late and long... I must go now... (yawn) ...I'm actually at the verge of sleep. I could say good night but I think it's best to tell you good morning? I don't know, anyways I call you later. Bye. I love you.

January 19th 2024 SingaporeHello, Joowon

Hello, Joowon... I promise myself that I was not going to bother you with this kind of messages but I'm afraid I've been feeling a bit down these past days... I try to be strong but I know that with you I can really be myself... (sigh) In times like this the only thing I want is to feel your fingers running through my hair and hear your voice as I bury my face in your neck... I'm sure I'll feel so much better tomorrow once I go on stage and see ENGENE. Please call me back when you hear this, I want to hear your voice. Bye for now. I love you.

January 21st 2024 Singapore
Hi! Thanks for calling me yesterday, your words truly helped me. What are you doing right now... you must be almost done with your late night dance practice so I'll try to be quick with today's update. Once the concert ended we went back at the hotel and had dinner there. I ate chili crab and it was really good! The flesh was good. The sauce was good! I really liked it. By the way I got bitten by a mosquito and it's a bit itchy but it's okay. You know? In the end I'm stronger since I'm a vampire! (chuckles) I'll go live for some time now before I go to sleep. Bye! ...Oh I almost forgot to say: I love you, Joowon-ah!

January 26th Macau, China
Joowon-ah! Guess what? I went to do a little tour in the city yesterday night... oh that's right, I haven't told you where we are. We are in Macau! Did you know the city has a copy of the Eiffel tower? Pretty cool, right? Once I'm back at the hotel after the concert I'll send you some photos my staff took of me. Since it's my very first time here I had to try the traditional dishes so I ate egg tart as soon as I landed. ENGENE told me to eat it. It was good! I heard that Macau is a bit cold so I brought a lot of sweaters... By the way, I got the photos you sent and in my opinion you should get the plush bunny keychain for your black bag, I think it looks better than the plush bear keychain plus it will remind you of your fans. But if you really want to get the bear you should get it too but I think it will look better in you white bag. Yes I know, hard to believe but I do pay attention to everything related to you. I must rush now we are about to have rehearsals for tomorrow's first concert here. I love you!