Chapter one: lonely.

Chapter Art by: @cyani07 on Twitter

TW: swearing, some bad grammar.
_________________________________

Quackity felt alone. Maybe because he is.

Quackity barely left his room. I mean, he had everything but a kitchen in there. He even has his own bathroom, sure it's well- tiny. But he had a small shower. A toilet and a sink. He only ever left his room to eat something for breakfast, or go to school. Sometimes he'd take a walk but only at night as it was so much quieter then.

Sometimes he felt bad for his mom, but then he remembers that she works 24/7 at the hospital so it's not like he gets to see her much anyways. He couldn't even see his dad. After his parents separated his dad moved to America with his girlfriend.

Quackity was tempted to go to but he couldn't leave his mom alone. And all his friends were in the UK so it made more sense to call on the weekends— every- uhhmm-

Jeez, he hadn't heard from his dad in a while. He's posting online so he's not dead. "He's probably just super busy" quackity told himself.

Quackity was sitting at his desk watching a Vod of one of his favourite streamers, James Marriott. He was nearing the end of the video when he checked the time. "WHAT THE FUCK" he said, maybe a little louder than he wanted to. It was 11:45 on the dot, quackity had school in the morning so he wanted to be in bed by 10:00 at most. Guess he got distracted, it wasn't unusual for him though.

"Well I guess I'll try to sleep?" Quackity muttered.

It was maybe the third week of school this year. He could've skipped Monday but he wanted to see his friend Charlie so he won't.

While quackity was trying to sleep he couldn't help but let his mind wander. "God I need friends."

Wilbur pov:

"WILLBAH ITS TIME FOR SCOOL" Tommy shrieked.

Wilburs eyes opened quickly and the first sight was not a pretty one. It was Tommy, his 'dear' younger brother standing over him eyes wide just to bug him. They were only a year and a bit apart in age but wilbur liked to annoy Tommy so he always pointed out how he was older.

"TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! SHUT UP CHILD IM TRYING TO SLEEP" Wilbur shouted back.

"Wilbur, my favourite brother. I'm sorry to say that you need to WAKE YOUR ASS UP! You need to get ready for school you're at a new one today- MY SCHOOL WILLBAH!" Tommy excitedly explained.

"I'm you're only brother Tom, of course I'm your favourite" will muttered back.

It was true, wilbur had already moved schools. He had a bit of a problem at his last school. His girlfriend, sally was caught cheating, kissing, some random dude from her science class. Wilbur had found her out in the janitor closet.

Will was hurt by Sally's actions, and the worst part? People took her side. "You were probably boring will" "she dated you out of pity" "YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE HAD HER WILBUR! BE GRATEFUL" thats what people said. Everyone was a super fan of sally. So Wilbur ditched his problems, he packed up, blocked sally, and moved to his brother and cousins school.

He was happy about this, he heard even some of his old friends were there. Let's hope they aren't fans of sally either.

Will got ready for school, brushed his hair and teeth, sprayed strawberry cologne to hide the smell of despair from his breakup, and he got his first uniform on. It felt weird to have uniform's now. "Whatever" Wilbur said to himself while walking out the door with Tommy and techno.

Just before the three of them walk in Tom is greeted by Ranboo and Tubbo. before the 'bench trio' as they called themselves left Tommy said to will "hey Wilbur? I've got a friend I'd like you to meet later, he's just like you, antisocial" with a small grin on his face. "He's in your year too, BYE BYE JACKASS" then the bench trio walked off with to their lockers before first period.
_______________________________
[author note here: Tommy is Wilbur's bio brother, Techno is just his cousin that moved in from the states after he got bored of America or something lol]

[Hope you liked this story!! It's currently 11:32 pm so I'm posting this and going to bed.]

[Constructive criticism is welcome, or any ideas for the story. If you want something similar to this check out the inspiration: it's called "deja vu" and it's awesome <3]