Chapter thirty-six: heavy breaths and blackmail.

Chapter art by: @themugster_ on twitter.

TW: swearing, underage drinking mentions, blackmail.
______________________________

...C-Can I kiss you..?

Quackity pov:

What do you do in a situation like this?

Imagine this; your sitting beside probably the prettiest man you've seen ever after sobering him up since he drank to much, now imagine that you've somehow sat so close you can hear the rise and fall of his chest, and he just asked to kiss you so you're hearts beating a mile a minute.

I'm in that situation. Right now.

And the truth is, I would kiss him. I just don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of the words his drunken brain just pulled out.

Wilbur. You're- you're drunk. You're not thinking right, you should go home. 

"I am thinking right, that's what I want,"

Yeah but- if we did you'd regret it in the morning. And I don't want you to ignore me again...

"Listen... I promised I'd never ignore you. And I'm gonna stick to that. No matter what,"

You're still gonna forget!

"If you're so dead set on the fact that I won't remember this in the morning, why not go for it? if I do remember I won't be mad, if anything I'll be really flustered for a while, and if I don't remember then it's up to you if you want to remind me."

My heart skipped a beat.

We were so close now, he pulled one of his legs away from the balcony to make it easier to face me, and I was already sat turned to him. It was just a matter of how much closer we would get. And I don't have an answer for that.

Or maybe I do.

Because In the next moment of silence he had placed a hand on the side of my face, I had to keep myself from melting into the touch.

He just got closer, and closer, until eventually there was a light kiss planted on my lips. Then I felt him smile as he backed away ever so slightly, I could feel his breath on my face as he asked, "is... is that alright..?" He spoke almost like he was teasing me, something smug in his tone, yet so, so, sweet.

I couldn't answer, it truly was... nice. It was nice, but I couldn't put it into words. So I connected our lips again. This must've took him by surprise a bit because he let out a small squeak before joining the kiss again.

It was sweet, like honey. The corners of our mouths touching as he tilted his head to the side. Eventually we needed to stop and take a breath, my heart was pounding as I could feel his breath still on my lips.

I let my chest rise and fall as he let go of the side of my face. I let myself not make eye contact for a while. My head was faced down to the floor for a second until I felt a hand on my chin.

"Quackity..." the brunette pulled my head up to face him and kissed me lightly on the nose. "I should go home, I'll talk to you later~,"

And then he stood up walked away. He left through a different entrance then the one we used. As I sat on the balcony I wanted to scream. And I was about to, until I saw Wilbur getting in a car with Tommy and Techno, yeah, maybe I shouldn't yell.

But holy shit what just happened.

Schlatt pov:

I saw Sapnap sniffling a minute ago, he was coming from down this hall.

I checked every few rooms to find what he was so fucking upset about when one room caught my eye.

That fucking idiot.

Not closing the door! Well, it's good for me I suppose. After I take out my phone I open the camera and take a picture of Wilbur and Quackity.

I bet I'll get paid quite well for this one... it's solid evidence after all~!

After walking out of the hall with my phone in hand I text one of my goons to pick me up. I've had enough of this party anyways.

He drives over and picks me up, and I tell him we need to make an extra stop.

He nods, of course he does! and we pull in the driveway. I tell the driver to wait for me as I climb out the vehicle.

Once I'm at the door I ring the doorbell, as he said to do before. Then the door opens, showing my employer. Gabriel Nevadas.

Hey, Man! I've got your pictures, where's my cash?

The man sighed and passed me fifty dollars, it's American money, but I wanted to move there anyways so it'll do.

Right then-! What's your number so I can send this your way?

He grumbled and pulled out his phone, showing me his number. Once I input it into my phone I forward the photo and smirk.

Pleasure doing business with you sir, tell your son I said hi, and also tell him I said he's flat as hell.

The older man scoffed and closed the door so I went back to the car, telling my goon to drive me back home.
______________________________
[880 words]

[AHHH IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? THE KISSIS AND DRAMA? WELL BUCKLE UP FRIENDS.]

[oh yea btw I know the kiss scene was sorta odd but like- I HAD TO DO RESEARCH AT 1AM. and nothing helped :')]

[so yeah, basically if you think the kiss stuff was bad or anything please remember that it's my first time writing one, and also GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I'd really like to learn how to make better ones :>]