Chapter twenty-five: gogy of the jungle.

Chapter art by: @kltstea on Twitter

TW: Swearing.

[a/n the title of the chapter has barely anything to do with this but I love it so fucking much]
______________________________

Quackity pov:

<time skip, ten pm>

We all played the game for a bit, but I suggested we get ready to sleep and watch a movie. We cleaned all the broken bits of popcorn and chips Karl spilled, and sat back down, flipping through different movies and shows.

CHARLIE. Stop trying to get us to watch up! I don't want to cry at that stupid old persons dead wife!

"How dare you say that about Ellie!"

You know her name?! Okay- Charlie we don't want to-

"SHUSH. let's watch George of the jungle." Karl yelled out, stopping slime and I from bickering more.

Isn't that a Tarzan knockoff?

"NO ITS BETTER. Turn it on!!"

Ughh fine, I like the movie anyways. Better than up...

"HEY." Charlie yelped, throwing a pillow at me. Oh this means war.

Suddenly, we were all screeching, the sounds of the movie barely audible. Pillows being thrown left and right, eventually we travelled all around the living room, I was losing my breath so I ducked as much as possible and ran into the kitchen, hiding behind the island. And everything was quiet. Too quiet.

After catching my breath I peeked around the corner, seeing Karl and Charlie sitting on the couch whispering to something, giggling every once in a while. Clearly hiding something, so I grabbed one of the plush frogs that was thrown my way and started to sneak over.

Eventually, I could make out the sound of a third person. But there was no one else in the house, so they have to be calling someone. But... their phones are both on the stool over there with mine- where's my phone?! Oh those little shits...

What the fuck are you guys doing on my-?! Wilbur? KARL. CHARLIE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Wilbur pov:

<a little bit before that>

It's been a while since I dropped off Quackity, I hope he's having fun. He seemed a little off today. Maybe he's sick? No, he wouldn't have come over if he was. I noticed him holding on his arms a lot earlier, maybe he's hurt? God, I don't know. I just hope he okay.

*ring ring ring*

Oh-! Speaking of, Q's calling me!

I pick up the phone, it was face time. Weird... I look at the screen and see- not Quackity? It's his two friends, the ones he's staying with tonight.

"Hello? Can you— hear us?" One of them giggled while seemingly trying to be quiet. The other nudged him for it.

Uhh- hey? Why are you calling me on Q's phone?

"Shhh... he'll hear you!!" The green eyed one, his name is Charlie, spoke up while Karl covered his mouth to stop laughing.

I lower my voice to be a bit quieter.

...okay..? So, what's up guys, if you wanted to call me privately just tell big Q to give you my number. You don't have to steal his phone?

I heard something shuffling on the line, them not seeming to notice.

"Okay, so we wanted to ask if
you-" Karl was cut off by his own laughing again.

"Shhh Karl! Okay we wanted to ask if you like guys..."

I- what?! Why do you?! What-?!

"Would you date a- AHHH"

Charlie was suddenly hit by a pillow, and after they flung the phone somewhere a heard a muffled Quackity yell, "KARL. CHARLIE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" And then just more laughs from the others.

Why were they asking that..? I'm not sure if I even know myself! I mean- I guess? I'm not opposed to it, but I've only ever liked girls, right? I- I don't know anymore...

After a minute of just staying on the line, waiting for- something. I heard Q yell "why were you guys calling Wilbur on my phone?! What did you guys do?!"

Uhh- Quackity?

He picked the phone of the ground, I was a bit caught off guard by his appearance, he wasn't wearing his normal hoodie or jacket, nor his beanie. He looked... hot.

A- And I'm not saying that in a weird way! He just looks nice is all!!

He started to talk, pulling the phone up to face him. "Sorry! I don't know what the fuck these two rats said to you but whatever it was they didn't mean it! I'm Just disaster control is all!" I felt a small blush creep on my face. "Hey man you alright? You look- sick. Not in a bad way! You just uhh- your face is red..."

O-OH YEAH IM FINE. ehm, I mean I'm fine thanks, I'm gonna go now... tell yours friends the answer to their question is yes though...

"Wha-?"

I hung up the phone to save myself from anymore embarrassment. Why did I say that?! Maybe a shower will help...

Quackity pov:

Wilbur hung up the phone.

...what...did...you...DO?! What did you ask him?!

After a minute of laughter and tears from Karl and slime, Karl managed to squeak out, "wait, wait, wait, wait, what did- what did he say?"

He said 'yes'?

"What do you mean?"

He told me, to tell you, that the answer to your question is 'yes'? And then hung up. What the fuck did you ask him?!

My friends looked at each other, immediately fixing their composure, and standing up. Karl muttered something to Charlie and both of them smiled. The Karl came up to me, "Quackity. Tell us, do actually have feelings for Wilbur?"

I- I don't... okay, maybe. I think he's- nice. Sometimes. And I sort of like him. But I'm not trying anything! We're only friends. I'm not risking it,

I was starting to get flustered, and I was tired.

Guys? Can we forget about this and just watch the movie? I'm so fucking tired.

"Ughhh- okay fine! But we're talking about this soon!"

Fine, fine, come on! My favourite parts starting soon!
______________________________
[1011 words]

[I'm not the biggest fan of this chapter but, OH WELL. hope you like it friends!!]

[again, so sorry for late updates. These are hard to write for me cause I've never really been one to like- be creative every other day 💀]

[school is starting in like two days for me so updates may be even slower, I'm trying to make time, I promise.]

[also omfg I just got jumpscared by thunder???? Ahhhhhh help]