Chapter thirty-four: Socials.

Chapter art by: @moonetteandg on twitter

Ayyyyy there's a video attached to this too, just swipe on the photo :>

I'll tell ya when to play it.

TW: Swearing, underage drinking, drinking games.
______________________________

Wilbur pov:

"Sweet! Let's go lover boy!"

I stumbled a bit at that, I was gonna say something but Q started tugging my sleeve and pulling me along, not looking back at me once. Leaving me to turn as red as I possibly could.

Once we got to his group, consisting of Sapnap, Karl and Charlie, Dream, and George. He grinned widely with that viscous smile of his. He told them I was hanging out there for a while, a few people said hi, and a couple just snickered a bit. But Sapnap glared. Was he mad at me?

the conversation was flowing again I took a sip of my drink, the liquid burning a lump in my throat as I drank. My face was now dusted with pink, and my brain was numbed a little bit. Suddenly the building was a lot less overwhelming than before.

It was nice.

We stayed there for maybe fifteen minutes, I had went to get another cup and went back to the group, just to find them shuffling a deck of cards.

Watcha doin'?

Karl turned his head to face me, "we're gonna play socials! It's a drinking game, wanna join?"

Sure! Mind explaining it though?

"Yeah no problem, okay so, we have the deck of cards and the first player will pick it up, depending on what is on the card, is what you'll do!" He started explained, placing the deck of cards in the middle of the table. He picked a card up for an example, "okay, so I got a three, so I take three sips." He then took three small drinks from his cup and shook his head, laughing a bit. "And different cards do different things, an ace means you drink once, a six means the person to your left takes a sip, stuff like that. I'll explain it on the way, don't worry!"

Oh! Alright then, who goes next?

"Uhmm... let's go clockwise so, George! You go next, pick up a card!!"

George rolled his eyes a bit, and picked up a card. "I got a nine, everyone sips."

We all followed along, drinking from our cups.

Sapnap picked up a card, "Two!" And then he drank twice.

This went on for a bit, eventually I got the hang of it, Karl had pulled up the rules in his notes app for us to look at. Someone picked a card up and yelled, "Ten!" And we all hurried to put a thumb on the table. I wasn't paying attention so I was last.

Charlie giggles a bit, "that means you drink, Wil."

Alright...

I shrugged, it was bound to happen. It's a drinking game after all. I got a small mouthful and drank it, the liquid burning slightly less than before.

"Woo! Okay, next person!" Dream exclaimed. This must've caught the attention of Techno though, as he looked over to me and raised an eyebrow, smirking as he did so. Then he walked over.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh my god, you and Wil are way too similar for my drunk brain..." George spoke, lazily rolling his eyes. That earned a small laugh from dream and Quackity.

The Ravenette looked over to Tech, "we're playing socials, wanna join?"

The pinkette hummed, "no I'm good, see you guys," and then he walked off. I knew he would tease me later, but it doesn't matter right now. I saw him walk up to the DJ, what the hell is he doing...

We did a few more rounds of the game, that's when I noticed that they all had bottles, or cups, of water beside them along with their alcohol. And I didn't. Maybe I should slow down...

"Seven!" Dream called. "Player to your right drinks! That's you Wil!"

I sighed and took a mouthful.

We kept going, I drank maybe twice in this timeframe, and then a new song was playing on the speakers. Oh fuck you Technoblade.

It's the song we made for art class, I forgot I sent it to dream. I sunk in my seat a bit as some of the people partying had cheered, and the group started laughing. Except for Sapnap... what's his problem, man?

Dream let out one of his tea kettle laughs and drank from his cup again, grabbing George's hand a pulling him into the crowd, before he left he shouted, "let's dance! Come on, George!!"

I looked around the rest of the table, Charlie had gone to the washroom and Dream and George were obviously gone so it was just us four.

Well, we shouldn't play without them, and we've been sat here for a while, why not?

Karl laughed and grabbed Sapnap by the sleeve, pulling him further through the crowds. I looked at Quackity, the only person left at the table other than me.

Well... care to dance?
______________________________
[823 words]

:]