Chapter fifty-one: Oh, its official.

Chapter art by: @klownxd on Tumblr.

TW: SWEARING BC HOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN OVER A WEEK IM SO SORRY
______________________________

Quackity pov:

He doesn't- he doesn't mean that, right?

Well, I think I said yes to a relationship. Unless... no, I need to fucking stop. It's already been a minute since he texted me and I don't want him to get the wrong idea or anything—

——————

You:
that's sound really nice, actually.

Whalebur soot:
Then it's settled :]
Okay I've got to go now!!
Bye, bye, boyfriend.

——————

I stare at my phone screen for a few seconds before a phone call popped up, effectively jump scaring me with a very unflattering picture of Karl. How does he know everything..?

Begrudgingly, I pick up the call and turn the volume up. When nothing came through the line, I turned the volume up a bit more.

Karl? Are you ther—

"YOUR SO GAY." Karl screeched through the phone, and I actually had to move the phone away from my ear from how loud he was being.

KARL- quiet down! First of all, I know you know so I'm not even gonna tell you. Second, how did you know?!

"Stole his phone number and said I'd burn his guitar if he didn't tell me the second your relationship was official."

Karl!

"Whaaat? I wasn't actually gonna do it, he just didn't call my bluff!"

Oh my god- okay, never mind. I was gonna tell you but since you already know I'll just call Charlie!

"Oh- you wanted to tell him?"

Yes... why? What did you say?

I heard Karl take a sharp breath before he replied, "Well I was about to hit send, but if you want to deal with his unbelievable amounts of energy right now than be my guest!"

I'll have you know that Charlie's energy levels are one of his best qualities! Don't tell him, I want to.

"Alright... I'm not sure how he'll react so prepare yourself for the worst." He warned, hanging up before I could hang up on him. Fucking asshole.

Alright, now time to call Charlie.

I pull up Charlie's contact in my phone and press call.

One ring...

Two rings...

Three rin—

"Hey Quackity!"

Three rings. Odd, normally he picks up at two.

Hey man! Whatcha up to?

"Oh... nothing... tell me, Quackity, do you think we'll get another transfer student this year? I know I made a bad impression the last time I talked to one but I'm sure if I just play dumb and act like I don't know everything then-"

CHARLIE NO. I- uh, I mean, is it really a good idea to try and talk to transfer students again? I'm pretty sure you scared that girl half to death the last time, so maybe-

"No wait, but what if I don't say I know about their entire history? Would that be smart?" Oh god... here he goes again. "Like instead of saying, 'I know your parents are divorced and you changed your last name for your fathers,' I could pretend I don't know and say, 'oh, did your parents split? That sucks, did you change your last name?' Like would that be a better way of going about it or-"