Chapter nineteen: I love you so...(pls let me go)

Chapter art by: Bingus heryl on Pinterest. (They make it and post on there)

TW: swearing, lil baby cliffhanger.(?)

Swipe left on the chapter art for the song Q plays later on. (You have to search for the one Wil plays on Spotify, you'll understand later)
______________________________

Wilbur pov:

Once I got home I changed into some black sweatpants and an off white hoodie.

I was bored out of my mind and I didn't feel like calling any friends so I picked up my guitar. I decided not to sing my own song this time, sure they're nice but I'm just not in the mood really. Once I finish tuning the guitar I strum lightly to the melody of the song. Then I start humming the lyrics, eventually singing it. [Look up "I love you so -acoustic" by: The Walters on Spotify or smth]

Halfway through the song I hear something shuffling in the hallway, I stop singing. 'I swear I closed my door...'

"BOO!" Tommy jumped out from the corner.

TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK?

The Blonde started laughing his ass off, eventually saying "HAH! I totally fucking got you Wil, anyways I was just listening to you play, that's all." He smiled and started walking downstairs again.

Oh-! Fuck you Toms!

I went back into my room after flipping him off. I placed my guitar back in its place and laid down on my bed. I don't feel like playing anymore. Maybe I'll call Quackity after dinner, it's gonna be soon anyways. Speaking of... I can hear Phil calling me downstairs.

<after dinner>

Okay, I'm gonna go back to my room, thanks for the dinner.

"Alright mate, do you have schoolwork to do?" Philza responded.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that and maybe call a friend. Seeya.

"Seeya,"

I then walked upstairs to start some of my math work from earlier. I'll call Q after, to talk about him about our project of course. No other reasons...

Meanwhile... Quackity pov:

I really thought today was going to be sunny, on my walk home from school it started to pour a bit but now the sky was really pissing it down. I was hoping to hang out in the backyard today, but I guess not. I'll just practice piano then, I was think of doing it earlier anyways.

I pull out an old worn out box of papers, sheet music I've printed off, stuff I've tried to write, not all of what I've wrote sounds nice, I made it when I was twelve of course, but sometimes there's one that with a bit of tweaking sounds nice.

I sat on the living room floor still in my uniform sorting through the papers for something simple to play. (I couldn't be bothered to change right now so just had my jacket off.)

After a minute of searching for something to play, I hadn't played this one in a bit. I propped the paper up on the piano and took a seat. I stared at the paper for a minute before relaxing and playing a low melody. [Play the attached video now<3]

Guess I've still got it...

I played half the song before getting interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I sighed, I was actually enjoying myself. It's probably the mail man, I didn't order anything but my mom does sometimes so it's probably an Amazon box.

I got up, walked to the door and opened it, my eyes widened in shock and I started to panic as I looked at the man in front of me.

What the hell?!

"Hello,  son"
______________________________
[598 words]

[lmao sorry for short chapter and the comments throughout it, I made one long chapter earlier but I split it as evenly as I could, given that I wanted a cliffhanger in this one.]

[i'm editing the other chapter soon, probably tonight. Slight angst, I'll add a Tw so pls don't fight me<3]

[ngl I feel like a silly little goofy guy rn, don't you?]