Chapter three: New friend.

Chapter Art by: @somedeimi on Twitter

TW: swearing.
_________________________________

"BOYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!"
Ms. Puffy exclaimed loud enough for both of the boys to hear over their bickering.

"Ms. Puffy! Uhhhm I was just showing him to his class, he's a new student." Quackity seemed to be caught off guard by Ms. Puffy like he had never been caught fighting. Which had to be a lie... right?

"T-that's true Ms. Puffy..." I mutter back.

She didn't buy it.

"You two were clearly arguing and late to class, I won't give you detention today as the teachers out right now so, tomorrow both of you stay after school. We'll get it sorted out then." Ms. Puffy explained.

"Now get to class!"

<lunch break>

Quackity pov:

After that mess of a situation I went to the cafeteria grabbed my food and went outside  tommy had said he wanted me to meet his brother. Tommy said that we were similar, never specified how though.

I got to the table and see the same asshole that got me caught this morning. Wilbur.

"Tommy what the fuck is he doing here."

Wilbur looked up at me and gave a smug grin. God he's annoying.

"BIG Q!!!! What do you mean? That's my brother Will, do you know him?" Tommy spoke.

"Sure Tom, yeah I guess I know him a bit." I muttered. I sat down right next to Tommy without realizing it was also right across from the one and only wilbur. I should've just sat somewhere else.

I heard Dream and George laughing, they were suspiciously couple-ey and Karl was simping over Sapnap still. I had a few nice conversations with them but it was hard, maybe because making friends is hard. Or maybe it's just seeing that skyscraper always having the same grin. Whatever, I can't wait to go home.

<after school>

Wilbur pov:

I got home with Tommy and techno and immediately fell on my bed. I decided just to scroll on TikTok for a while. I have nothing better to do after all. But I couldn't help but be intrigued by Quackity.

"WILBUR WHATS WRONG WITH BIG Q?!"
Tommy burst through the door yelling.

"OH MY GOD TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK. What do you mean??? Who's big Q?" Wilbur sharply responded.

"QUACKITY! He was glaring at you all lunch and Ms. Puffy said to remind you of detention with Q. Did you get DETENTION WILL?!" Tommy said, rushing through his words a mile a minute.

"Oh- uhm yeah I got detention for tomorrow after school. We got into an argument I guess. It's fine though. He's just ungrateful..." but that last part he said under his breath not loud enough for Tom to hear.

"Wil..? you seem distracted." The blonde said. "WILBUR DO YOU HAVE A SECRET GIRLFRIEND?!" Tommy screamed.

"What?? Tom no I just broke up with sally, remember?" Wil said getting reminded of her.

"Oh, sorry wil I forgot about sally... if it makes you feel better I never really liked her that much" the younger said.

"I-it's fine Tommy... NOW GO TO BED MAN it's late and we've got school and I need to shower in the morning. Goodnight Tommy"

Wilbur and Tommy then said goodnight to Phil, Mumza and techno, then went to bed themselves.
__________________________________
[907 words yayyyy]

[for those who care I'm not the biggest fan of this chapter, it's kind of just getting the storyline out there a bit.]

[oh yeah and for clarification Wilbur and quackity don't know that they're online friends cause Q said he was Alex and Wilbur said he was Will.]