Chapter two: I dont need help.

Chapter Art by: @mqrss_ on Twitter

TW: swearing, fighting, argument.
_________________________________

Quackity got to school avoiding a conversation with Karl this early in the morning, he liked Karl but Karl can be... a little to much sometimes. He barely slept last night, and he woke up an hour before his alarm went so there was even less time to sleep.

As soon as he walked through the gates he was surprised by a big cheery smile, a boy with bright green eyes and short brown hair, sporting a pair of rectangular glasses.

"QUACKITYYY" the boy cheered loudly.

"Charlie!!!" The ravenette yelled back, pulling Charlie into a big hug.

"Dude quickly get to your locker, first period's about to start and you know how much Ms. Puffy hates you." Charlie whispered to quackity.

"Fuuuccckkkk man. We have gym first thing?" The shorter sighed tilting his head back to seem more dramatic.

"Yes quackity, now go change!! I don't want to be late because of you." Charlie said passing quackity his gym clothes.

"How do you know my locker combo?" Quackity questioned.

"Don't ask!" Charlie yelped before walking to the bathroom to change.

<after gym>

"CHARLIEE WHAT THE FUUUUCK MAN!" The ravenette yelled, out of breath from phys ed.

"Quackity you didn't have to follow me! We have the same class before lunch so we could've just met up there." Charlie sighed back.

Quackity was about to make an annoying comment back but then he saw Schlatt, pointing towards him with his friend Mika close behind.

"Hey Charlie? Head off to class Schlatt's gonna try to yell at me again." The shorter whispered back keeping his eyes on Schlatt. "I don't want you to get into this." He sighed.

"Are you sure big Q? I can help if you'd like!"
Charlie said with a chuckle.

"No, no, it's fine I've done this before." Quackity said, ushering Charlie to go to class with the rest of the high schoolers.

"Okay quackity, come get me if you need me. It's prof. Zak this time so don't be late."

"Right, see you soon I guess." The boy sighed and walked towards Schlatt who was now signaling for him to come over.

"Quackity! My man! How are you doin this fine day huhh?!!" Schlatt said with a loud booming voice.

"I'm fine, Schlatt... what the fuck do you want now?" The shorter said with a very dismissive expression.

"Now, now quackity.. why so angry huh? I'm just tryna to make some cash, especially since you didn't pay me last time." Schlatt said clearly trying to manipulate Quackity, Schlatt tried to place his hand on quackitys shoulder but got slapped away by the boy.

"Stay the fuck away from me Schlatt, i didn't scam you, you left your wallet on a bench and someone grabbed it." Quackity spat back, scrunching his nose a bit.

"FINE QUACKITY! You wanna be that way?! I KNOW YOU STOLE CASH FROM ME. YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING PAY!" Schlatt said practically filling the halls with his voice.

Wilbur pov:

I had my maths class first thing today, I kept getting weird looks and stares throughout the day. I don't know, maybe just their weirded out, I came here early in the year after all. Or maybe I'm just scary.

I was going to my next class, history. And that's when I heard a loud voice a little ways in front of me. I looked up and it was just two guys yelling at a short man. I figured I'd just walk by until I heard someone yell: "YOUR GONNA FUCKING PAY!"

Then the shorter got pushed into the wall behind him, I felt that I needed to help.

I ran over there to help and heard the smaller boy say "FUCK OFF SCHLATT! I swear to god I didn't take your stupid fucking money!"

Suddenly I was behind the so called Schlatt, I grabbed his shirt collar and threw him away from the other.

"WH-WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Schlatt said trying to stand back up from the floor but failing since will was standing on his jacket pressing it to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! QUACKITY DO YOU KNOW THIS FREAK?!" Schlatt yells again with a slight chuckle at the start.

Before I knew it the ravenette is pulling me away and then proceeded to help Schlatt up. By this time Schlatt's accomplice had ran away. The boy I know knew as quackity helped Schlatt stand and then kicked him in the crotch then behind his knees to make him fall. I admired that for a moment, I don't know why. Maybe I was just realizing what I had done.

Schlatt ran away after that. He went as fast as possible with his legs hurting and a slap mark on his face.

The boy named Quackity turned to look at me, he was so short. He had to look up to meet my eyes and I had to look down. I stared for a moment not realizing.

Why..?

That's what I'm thinking now. Why did I just stare? I stared and stared at the boy, noticing a few things. He had silky black hair down to his shoulders, he had gold earrings on, he had Beauty marks all over his face... but most shockingly he had a big scar from his forehead to his mouth. It was a thin scar. It looked healed over but still had some darker colour to it making it barely visible. Again, why?

Something about me was so curious about him. I couldn't help it. He just looked... magical. Maybe that's not the right word though.

Before I know it the boy started talking again.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING DUMBASS?!" he yelled.

"Oh-uhh sorry, your just really short... do you even go to this school?" I asked not wanting to seem like a freak.

"Whatever. I probably only seem short because your a skyscraper." The ravenette said before pulling on my shirt to bring me to his hight.

"God your annoying." He said before walking off to his class. Maybe five minutes late.

I followed him and just said "your welcome asshole."

Quackity snapped back and stared before saying "I DIDN'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP! NOW YOUR ON SCHLATT'S BAD SIDE FOR NO REASON!"

I was surprised when he did that. I would've expected at least a "thanks" from him.

"BOYS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!"
__________________________________
[1061 words let's goooooo]

[Lemme know any advice or ideas for the story or just say if you liked it lol]

[I'll try writing a third chapter today but it might be out some other time ANYWAYS goooooodbyeeeee]