Chapter fifteen: eyeliner.

Chapter art by: @anzuaka9 on instagram

TW: swearing £|!{£\*|!!_¥@/!:)/!-@9-
______________________________

Nobody's pov:

Tuesday, Wilbur walked to school with Toms and Techno, The pinkette was eventually pulled away by dream and sapnap to practice again. Tommy ran off to find Tubbo and Ranboo sitting on a bench, and Wilbur was alone once more.

He was tired, the brunette didn't get much sleep last night because Tommy had drank a bunch of coffee and played Minecraft with Tubbo all night. Even from across the hall you could hear Tommy laughing, Mumza tried to get him to quiet down but it didn't work to well, sadly.

Because of his little brothers antics, the brunette now had dark circles under his eyes. They'd be mostly gone by midday though, so he wasn't to upset about it. Something Wilbur was upset about though, was his clothes. It was rather cold today and he didn't have his uniform jacket or his trench coat, just the long sleeve of his uniform.

Wilbur jumped up and sat on the brick fence in front of the school waiting for the bell to ring. He pulled out his phone and started to scroll on TikTok, when he felt someone sit beside him,

"Are you cold? Want my jacket?"

he turned to look slightly and saw the ginger staring back at him. Sally tried to put her hand on his shoulder and talk to him more but the bell rang and the taller ran out of there. They wouldn't see each other until the end of the day.

<after school, at the gates>

Wilbur and Niki grabbed their bags and started walking out the school gates. Niki went home to change out the uniform for regular clothes, and grab her makeup bag for when she heads to Wilbur's house.

Niki was on her way home and Wil stayed back to wait for Tommy and Techno, but while he was waiting Quackity came up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

"Wiiiiilllbahhhhhh!" The shorter said, very high pitched might I add. "Where were you yesterday man? I saw you but you seemed upset, are you okay?" He continued, in his normal tone of voice.

"Oh, Hi Quackity. I'm fine." The brunette didn't look at the boy, this both worried and pissed off Quackity.

Before the ravenette could say anything else Tommy ran up behind them and shouted "Wilbur! Let's go home, Tech's gonna stay at school for game practice. Let's go!!"

"Okay Toms, let's go then." Wilbur then pulled Tommy all the way home. Q just stared, looking pissed off as ever. He despises being ignored.

<Wil's house, just before dinner>

Niki knocked on the front door twice, Mumza opened the door and her face immediately lit up at the pinkette's presence.

"Niki! It's been a while! Come on in, we're about to have dinner!" She exclaimed.

"Oh-! Okay," Niki said awkwardly smiling, she liked Wil's Mumza, she was a kind lady with long dark hair and she always wore very nice lipstick, whether it be black or red.

"NIKI!!! HELLO!!" The blonde yelled out, "Tommy, inside voices at the table please." Phil nudged his youngest son's shoulder.

"Hey guys~! It's nice to be back," the girl said, smiling sweetly.

Throughout the dinner everyone caught up on the latest news, all of them getting asked questions about their school day, Techno came to the table a bit later because he had to shower after his practice.

"Oh hey Niki. You and Wil hanging out today?" Techno spoke, Niki looked a bit shocked by the man's appearance. She was used to seeing him in the school uniform but he looked so much cooler in the clothes he's wearing now! Truth be told, it was just some plain jeans and a white graphic T-shirt, but he looked great! He even wore some smudged eyeliner, that gave Niki an idea... [king techno with the eyeliner]

After dinner, Toms went upstairs by request of Phil, who told him to do his homework. Of course Tommy was gonna call Tubbo while doing it though, Techno went upstairs to do some editing, and Wilbur and Niki went to Wil's room with a bag of chips.

"Hey Wil, you get the you laugh you lose videos up and I'll set up my things, okay?" The pinkette looked over at him while he sat down at his desk.

"Yeah sure, just let me set YouTube up,"

After setting up the videos and getting everything out of Niki's bag Wilbur was told to sit down so Niki could do his makeup. He had an annoyed expression on the entire time but that just made the girl laugh.

<15 minutes later>

Niki was done the eyeliner, it was simple, lightly smudged with a tiny wing at the end, but Wilbur looked great! Even he thought so!

"Thhhaaankkk youuu Nikiiii," the brunette rolled his eyes a bit, but he loved his friend, and his eyeliner, Niki could tell.

"You're welcome mr. Soot!" The shorter giggled. The two spent another hour choking on their laughter at the videos, they tried not to laugh but it was impossible since they kept cracking jokes the whole time.

"Hey Niki-? Do you want to go get something from the ice cream truck? I think it's open still, We just have to walk there."

"Okay sure! I could go for ice cream!" The girl exclaimed.

The taller stood up and helped Niki stand too, they then grabbed their jackets and headed out.

Quackity pov:

I went on a walk today, for a long time actually, it feels nice to get out every once in a while but it's certainly tiring. Sally keeps trying to come over to my house but I just keep making excuses, it's not that I don't like her or anything! I think she's great! She's just a bit... exhausting sometimes.

Before I knew it, I was at the flower field again. I should go here all the time! Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow!

I was going to get some ice cream but when I found the truck Wilbur and Niki were stood there ordering something.

I don't think Wilbur wants to see me, he seemed sort of mad earlier, and I'm gonna admit that I'm kinda pissed about it. He didn't even look at me! Ughh he's so annoying! I'll just walk back now, I'll eat something at home. I don't want to talk to him.

Before I left I saw them turn around, they didn't notice me but Wilbur was wearing... eye liner? I mean, he's really pretty, or- No! The makeup is pretty. Im still mad at him. Im not calling him pretty. Okay- I'm going home now, I'm too tired for this shit.
______________________________
[1121 words PoGcHaMp]

[btw I'm not shipping Wilbur and Niki in this, they're just close friends, so yeah]

[ALSO I was thinking of like- a qna sorta thingy? It would just be in the comments but lmk if that sounds fun lol]

[btw it'd be a qna on like whatever u ask unless its inappropriate, about the story, writing process, just me in general, idrc]