Chapter eight: pretty face.

Chapter Art by: _mango_sauce_ on Instagram.

TW: swearing, mention of blood.
____________________________________

Quackity pov:

I'm so fucking unlucky Charlie! First, I get detention, then I get paired up with the stupid fucking detention guy! Why is this happening?!

"Well you might as well try to be friendly. You're stuck with him for At least till the project is over." Charlie smiled back.

"Now come on! We should change into our gym uniforms."

Ughhhhh okay Charlie.

Nobody's pov:

Charlie and Quackity went to the change rooms and got on their uniforms. It was very hot out today so as much as Quackity wanted to wear his blue jogging pants he decided to use the shorts instead. Not even the schools shorts fit him, he had to roll them a few times for them to stay up.

When Quackity and Charlie walked onto the field they got put on opposite teams but decided just to do what they normally would and stay on the sides of the field where they wouldn't be bothered by the sweaty teens or Ms. Puffy.

After a while the game had started, as always TechnoBlade had put his hair in a braid and was already ahead of the game. The man was a monster, but a great player so no one minded.

Charlie and Quackity weren't really into sports but they liked to watch people fall over and have beef with each other after someone scored a point. This time they couldn't just sit and watch though as Ms. Puffy had yelled out for them to play the game so they had to split up. The boys were doing the absolute bare minimum they could just to get a passing grade.

Schlatt had pulled his goon [iykyk] aside and whispered something with only Wilbur noticing them. The brunette was about to try and warn Quackity to watch out for Schlatt but got distracted by a loud bang of thunder and suddenly rain started pouring out of nowhere. The grass becoming slippery immediately.

Everyone was caught off guard by the noise including dream, who had just been running near Wilbur to get the ball when he slipped into the brunette making them both fall. Nearly twisting Wilbur's ankle.

At the same time Schlatt saw a chance to get back at Quackity for pissing him off so while Quackity wasn't looking he ran at him with a fist. Giving quackity a bloody nose. Before Schlatt left the scene hoping not to get caught, he whispered something to Quackity.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Quackity shrieked at Schlatt who was just laughing his manic ass off.

"JSCHLATT THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Ms. Puffy's voice boomed through the field. "EVERYONE INSIDE NOW!"

And with that an injured Wilbur was sat on the field holding his ankle from the slip. "Hold on man I'll take you to the nurses." Dream said, un-injured from the fall.

"It's fine I got him dream, you go inside." Techno cut in. "You to Quackity, you're bleeding." The pinkette yelled out to Quackity.

Wilbur looked over just noticing what had happened to the ravenette, he was still sitting on the ground holding his nose.

"Oh my god Big Q are you alright?" Tommy had said in the distance. Quackity just got up, said nothing and just walked to the bathroom. 

Wilbur pov:

What the hell was that? Shouldn't Quackity go to the nurses to?

"Yeah, he probably should. But he's a strong guy, he'll be fine."

Are you sure Techno? I think Schlatt might've said something.

"He'll be fine Wil, you should focus on your ankle. Do you think it's broken?"

No, I'll be fine. It might just be hard to walk for a bit.

"Right, do you want to rest up in the office or just go to class then?"

I'll just go back to class, I'm heading to the washroom first. See ya at home Techno.

"See ya Wilbur."

I then started walking to the washroom sorta limping, so I can wash the dirt off my hands from the fall. When I walk in a see a certain short man standing with a nose bleed in-front of the mirror. He looked like he was tearing up slightly, taking heavy breaths.

Hey, Quackity are you alright?

"I'm fine dickhead."

Well you don't look like it. What happened.

"I told you IM FINE." The shorter said a little louder.

You don't have to tell me what's wrong but at least act like you don't hate me.

"Sor- yeah whatever. Schlatt just knows people's weak spots."

Then why don't you tell me what's wrong?

"God your annoying." Quackity responded, slightly smiling near the end. "He's just poking fun at my face. I struggled with liking my face for a while so it just brought me back."

Can I ask what Schlatt said?

"Yea he just uhm- made fun of my family and my face. My scar in particular. It doesn't really matter, he's just a dickhead."

Oh.. well if it helps I'd like to say you've got a very pretty face Quackity.

I thought I saw Quackity turn red but he looked away before i could actually see. Quackity then walked over to the paper towels and wiped dried blood from his nose off.

"Thanks jackass. Really, thanks."

I might as well try to be civil, we're stuck till the projects done. Want me to walk you to class?

"No I'm good."

And with that Quackity just left. And went to whatever class he had next. He really does have a pretty face. I stood there for a second and washed the dirt off then walked back to class. The rest of the day went by pretty fast.
____________________________________
[937 words ]

[teehee have a meme]