Chapter seven: Art class.

Chapter Art by: @6uackty on Twitter

TW: swearing. (Maybe I can't remember lol)
____________________________________

Quackity pov:

I woke up this morning feeling groggier than usual so when I was able to throw myself out of bed I got my uniform from the dryer and took a cold shower to wake up. Cold showers were horrible but it wakes me up when I'm to lazy to and it makes sure I don't accidentally spend an hour in the bathroom and be late for school.

Damn it.

I just remembered I had gym class again. Soccer, yay.

At least I get to suffer through it with Charlie though, and maybe Karl.

Karl and I have been getting closer lately, and I'm really really glad. Karl, sapnap and I were childhood friends once, we even got promise rings. They stayed friends throughout the years but I sort of drifted away. It's kind of sad honestly, they had given me matching rings with them but that's when my father moved out and my mom had to work more hours, I got stuck at home and we just went separate ways. I'm glad to be hanging out with Karl though. He's always been kind to me.

I'm starting to think he likes sapnap though.... Sorry, not think I know he likes sapnap.

Okay, I've changed into my uniform. I'll skip breakfast and just get something from the vending machine today. That way I'll have time to blow dry my hair so I don't look like a wet dog.

<20 minutes later>

Okay, hair dried, teeth brushed. What else am I missing..? Oh shit! I nearly forgot about my beanie. That would've been uncomfortable. Even if I wear it everyday i clean it every few days so I don't stink like pubescent teenage boy.

I could've sworn I saw Wilbur walking to school with Tommy but do I care? I- uh no. No I don't. ANYWAYS I got to my locker and met up with Charlie.

"Oh hey Quackity! You didn't come over yesterday are you alright?"

Oh! Hey Charlie, sorry I was going to but got uhmm- a migraine. So I didn't feel up to it. And I think I just forgot to let you know.

"Oh ok! Feel free to come over whenever!"

Y-yeah. You're too kind Charlie.

Fuuuck I feel like I should tell him about what happened with Wilbur. I should right? I mean it was nothing but, he's my best friend.

"Oh hey Charlie! Hey Quackity!" Karl said startling me a bit.

Hey Karl. What's up.

"Hmmmmm quackity why do you look so... disturbed..?"

W-what do you mean?

"I Dunno it's just my gay intuition saying something."

"Karl what the fuck?" Charlie and I laughed.

"Im watching you Quackity... I'm always watching....." Karl whispered before greeting dream, George, and sapnap at the door.

"What was he on about?" Charlie said, before giggling.

I genuinely don't know Charlie. I really don't. Anyways! Let's walk to class shall we?

"Yes sir we shall."

Charlie and I walked off to our first class, history. Then we had art class with Prof. Zak. I heard he was giving us a test, this early in the year too. I hope he lets us choose partners for it, cause I don't know what I'd do. I mean, probably whine if I get a partner I don't like but STILL! [definitely not foreshadowing hehehe]

<Skeppy's art class>

Wilbur pov:

I had math first thing this morning. I didn't see Quackity in the halls today. Why am I so focused on him? He acts like he hates me but I don't think he really does. He's the kind of person I would just pick their brain all day trying to guess what they'll say next and just never get it right. It makes me smile thinking about that.

What class do I have next?

...

Oh! I have my first Art class today. Let's see... Prof. Zak. Cool! I love music, and music is art right? Maybe I can do some of that! I mean I would think so, we don't have a designated music class so art class is probably where we do some of that.

Nobody's pov:

Wilbur walked into class to be met with a very friendly looking teacher dressed in a light blue hoodie paired with black jeans and had diamond rings that glisten in the window light.

"Oh hey! Wilbur soot is it?" The Professor said nice and cheery.

"Uhh yeah this is art class right?" Wilbur said trying not to bring attention to himself.

Prof. Zak hummed to say yes. "Why don't you take a seat beside mr. Nevadas there by the window for today?"

"Uhmm yeah sure— Mr. Nevadas?"

"Oh right sorry about that, I doubt you'd know his last name. Quackity sits there, I'm sure you've heard of him." The teacher said almost referencing the detention.

Wilbur goes to sit down while Quackity zones out looking out the window. Wilbur sits to the right of Quackity noticing him just staring out the window.

"Okay class! Now that we're mostly all here let's address the new assignment."

Half the class groaned at his sentence.

The Proffesor chuckled before saying: "I know, I know. But this one's got some creative leeway so have fun with it! You and a partner will choose an art form and will have to make that and either present it to the class. Any questions?"

By now Quackity was At least half paying attention.

"Do we haaaavee tooo?" Dream said from the back of the class.

"Yes Dream this is the first project of this class so we all need to try and do a good job please."

"Do we choose our partners?" George asked.

Everyone wanted to know the answer, it's just that no one wanted to ask it.

"Ahhhh that's probably the only reason most of you are listening huh? Well I apologize but I'll be choosing who you work with for this project. I've let other classes choose their partners before and I'd rather have a bit more than half the class actually do their work."

The class let out an audible sigh.

Wilbur normally would've been upset at this but any friends he had made probably would want to be partners with other people, so this could be perfect for him to make a new friend. Or not...

"Okay! If there's no more questions I have half the class's names in this hat, the other half I'll call up one by one to randomly pick a partner."

Prof. Zak started calling names and eventually called out Quackity's name. Luckily Quackity had been paying attention- a little bit. When Quackity stood up he chose to ignore the quiet snickering and teasing from Schlatt.

Quackity walked over to the teachers desk  and pulled a name out of the bag of papers.

Quackity had definitely stood up to quick and needed to sit down so he whispered what it was to Prof. Zak and sat down.

Once he sat he passed the note to the skyscraper beside him, Wilbur soot.

The teacher continued calling up names while Wilbur sighed at Quackity and said "you've got to be kidding right?"

"I know, I know. Don't blame me for it, it was a random pick. I just got unlucky." The ravenette scoffed back quietly.

The brunette just smiled slightly and nodded his head. He tried focusing on what the teacher was saying but couldn't get the shorter man off his mind for the rest of the class. He refused to acknowledge him though.
____________________________________
[1256 Words wtfffffff]

[I didn't even finish writing what I actually wanted this to get to lol I'll do that soon]

[GOODBYEEE]