Prologue🍁

Hey............ ✨🍁

(You have to read this story with so much patience and will get every truth of the story....)

Torcher scene/Violence (Warning)

In a dark room no one able to see anything only scream and painful whimper we can hear in the room
and someone torchering mercilessly that man whose scream we can hear

"Please leave me" a man said while whimpering in pain and grunts

"I also asked you to leave that day but you didn't listen to me" another man said darkly who is torchering that man

"I make a mistake please spear me" that man again plead other just shook his head with a creepy smirk...

"Naah you didn't make a mistake dear you made a sin and sinner should be punished mercilessly in this world and another world hell monster like you" that man said and hit other head with a hammar multiple time that man didn't even voice out anything because so much pain while his breath can be hear.....but he become unconscious...

"When he get his conscious torcher him again don't give him food nor water let him taste his own blood" the man said darkly all said yes boss...

He came out of the torcher room and went towards his room to change his dirty and bloody clothes....

.....,............

A tall handsome well body build man
standing in the corridor of the hospital
while tapping his feet on the floor and tears dripping from his eyes then he saw a Dr came outside of the ICU room he rush to the doctor...

"Chanyeol how is the baby" that man asked chanyeol sigh and patt on his shoulder....

"Baby is good and healthy and it's a boy and your wife get his conscious and asking about you Namjoon you should go to him" chanyeol said he nodded and went towards his wife room....

Namjoon came to his wife room he saw his wife already looking at him with his moist eyes and smile Namjoon come inside and sat beside him and hug him and kiss his near earlobe....

"Where is the baby Chan told me it's a boy" his wife said Namjoon nodded with his dimple smile....

"Chanyeol said to me he will send the baby here with a nurse in some minute you should rest jin it's not good for your health" Namjoon said jin nodded

"Excuse me are you Jeon Namjoon and Jeon Seokjin" a nurse asked when he enter inside the room with a baby
they said yes nurse smile and gave them the baby....

Namjoon took the baby and tears start dripping from his eyes and he turn to jin and show him baby jin also crying and forward his hand Namjoon give him baby....

"He is so cute and fluffy joon" jin said and plant kisses on baby's forehead Namjoon nodded and hold baby hand softly and kiss on his hand....

"Yeah cutest baby ever" Namjoon said jin nodded.....

...........................

"I think he left the country or he is hiding in some kind of his own island" A man sad in frustration.....

"Let him hide wherever he want to hide I will find that b#stard even if he hide in hell" ........A man said darkly....

.........................(6th book)

Hey lovely cutie pies 🤭✨💜

A new taekook love story fanfiction so this is my imagination please don't compared this story to reality and to a real person this is totally my thoughts images are not mine pictures credit to right full owner I just used pictures and english is not my first language ignore the mistake or do correct me...

This story is so sensitive and full of Angst so if you can bear this then read this story.....Also a fluff and romantic story......

Mainship taekook others ship are revealed in the story....

Short chapters 1100k or 1500k words

Photos credit goes to right full owner

Hate comments offensive comment will be deleted by me....

_TopGukk
_Bottae
_Angst
_Love
_Villain
_Death
_Crime
_Blood
_Violence
_forced
_Marriage
_Police
_No threesome
_No cheating
_Smut not sure
_18+
_Swearing
_Cursing
_Abusing
_Warning
_Revenge
_Fluff
_Romance
_More.....

Sad Story but Happy Ending❣️

I'm writing this type of plot first time I hope i will do better...... 🍁

Support me, follow me, vote and do comments if you guys like my story

Take care be safe....💜✨

Thank you ❣️💞