14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁

Hey....... 💚💜

.............. Jay B & Fennec Fox

"Don't drive towards Mansion drive somewhere abandon place and alert our teams active our location." Jae said jun did what he ask to do...

At Min Mansion....

Jk wiping tae's face, hands and neck with wet towel and pecking his head, nose and cheeks softly mumbling my beautiful, my angel my love's mumma

Tae soul smile at him he is sitting on the chair admiring his husband and enjoying his care...

Jk furrows and clench towel tightly in his hand when his watch make a beep sound then multiple time start ringing

He immediately stand up and tug tae carefully tae's soul looking at him confusedly jk went inside a secret room tae also follow him worriedly...

Both came inside a secret room jk quickly change his dress and take his riffle or some highly rated guns...

"Hubby, why are you doing this? Just leave them for God He will punished them for their karma." Tae said he stop and look at tae coldly with his void eyes...

"Baby I already told you I will listen your every word except this one hmm so please love's mumma don't try to stop me." Jk said sternly and peck on his lips tae mumble an ok fiddling with Jk's ear rings...

"And yeah God don't come on the earth to punish them so he make me so much strong to gave punishment to those fxcker monsters." venomously
said tae hug him he sigh...

"Please take care of yourself, don't get hurt or else I will not talk to you." tae said in his crook jk humming in reply and peck on his temple...

"I've to go love it's an emergency." jk whisper and pull away he nods.

"Stay here don't need to come with me I don't want you saw my this image." jk said and left towards bedroom tae sigh...

Jk inform baek and jimin to stay with tae for sometimes till he return from the mission...

Back to Jae jun.....

Yeonjun fasten his car speed other car also increase his speed to chase their car. He already messege to their team and active their location...

Gif had size problem so I update pics 😑

"Take left turn this way is near to our headquarter." Jae said he nods his head and turn left smoothly with high speed a car hit on the tree and other also turn left hardly...