22-Jimin Hyung!🍁

Hey........... 💜💚

................. Min Mansion

Silence only silence engulfing in the living room yeon pout sadly and look down scolding himself to again blunt stupid things.

"If you want it's not necessary, sorry." Yeon mumble in a low sad voice jk's heart ache he immediately shook his head.

"No, you can." Jk said other look at him wide eyes and look at each other nervously yeon smile.

"But not now, he isn't in that state to meet with you that's way." Jk mumble and keep both bouquet beside him.

Yeon nodded in understanding and said he will wait to meet with his wife jk give him a small smile.

"He is in coma from 18 years." Jk said fiddling with his bandages which put on his hand yeon wide his eyes.

"This long. How?" Yeon said unbelievably jk nods his head others also nodded and told him because of accident yeon nods sadly.

"What's your age uncle? To be honest you are married I can't believe when we first met because you are looking so young and handsome too did your parent do your child marriage." Yeon again blabbered jk laughing at hiding his face in his one palm.

"I'm 42 years old and my wife is 39, we got married when he was 20 and I were 23 years old." Jk said yeon nods his head with a soft smile.

"My mom fixed our marriage when my wife was 18 years old so we know each other for 2 years before our marriage." Jk said smiling thinking about those moments.

"Still you are young, 42 isn't that old. You are too handsome im sure your wife must be so much beautiful." Yeon said and wiggle his eyebrows jk smile.

"The word beauty can't describe his ethereal face and character he is an angel, most beautiful angel." Jk said dreamy eyes jimin mumble whipped.

"Yes I am only for him." Jk said with his tight lips smile yeon giggle at them

"But he loves me more than you." Jimin said and stuck his tongue jk gave him 'dream on shorty' look yeon look at them confusedly.

"He is my best friend." Jimin said to yeon he nods and whisper an oh.

"He loves me more." Jk sulk and look away all laugh at him.

"Uncle you remind me my dad he is also whipped for my mumma bird." Yeon said jk snap his head towards him shockingly.

"Mumma bird." Jk mumble yeon nods and said he call his mom as mumma bird jk nodded and look at jimin who already looking at him with his moist eyes.

"Do you have any kids?" Yeon ask jk gulp his saliva clench his thighs and look at yeon.

Yeon looking at him curiously jk shook his head hesitantly with his heavy heart his heart aching so much he wanted to scream yes your are my son but he is helpless yeon smile sadly

"Sorry my bad how can you guys have kids when he is in come since 18 years he will heal soon uncle then you both will live your life happily with your own cute little Babies." Yeon said and caresses his back jk taken back.

"It's too late for this." Jk said laughing nervously yeon shook his head other looking at yeon surprisingly.

"It's not late you both deserve your happiness which you must dream in past a happy family didn't you." Yeon ask jk nods his head biting his lips to control his tears other nodded too.

"Yes they had." Jimin said in his crack voice fiddling with his hem yeon nods his head.

Soon maid came with pastries and banana milk and some other juice too.