46-Its True.🍁

Hey................. 💚💜

...............................

Living Room.....

Tae trying to lift his right leg and left leg one by one when baek asked him.

He is doing his therapy and our lovely tae cooperating with him both were so immense in their excercise.

All family sitting in the living room and looking at tae's cute face with small smile.

"Why are you staring at him like that since 30 min without blinking your eyes." Jk growled angrily at chan he wide his eyes and taken back of his sudden outburst.

Others looked at chan suspiciously baek pout while glaring at him angrily

"Easy Mr Jealous I just wonder..... cut off...

"Pft jealous my foot." Jk said laughing others surpress their laugh tae giggle.

"Whatever. So, i'm saying why is he so calm and understand everything after coming back from come for 18 years." Chan asked in amusement baek nods his head other gave him confuse look.

"Yeah, you are right probably when someone wake up from coma they almost forget everything and their family and by treatment we made them understand all but in his case it's absolutely reverse." Baek said other nodded unsurely jk smile at tae.

"Because I roam 18 years with y'all  and my husband wasn't hallucinating about me." Tae said slowly one by one words they gasp looking at him he nods his head shrugging his shoulder.

"It can't be tru....

"It's true hyung, believe it or not we will not give a shit about you." Jk said groaning he bit his lips nervously tae glare at him and heard his son giggle.

Later all ask sorry to jk for not believing him that time and they really amused because of this info.

they stop talking when their watch start beeping with red light they all get alert.

"I hate this sound." Tae said slowly breathed heavily others looked at him worriedly jk kneel down infront him caresses his cheeks with his thumb.

"Shus calm yourself love. Everything will be fine soon I promise you." Jk said and peck on his lips he nods his head with his moist eyes.

"Boss they are surrounded us from whole Mansion." A bodyguard come running towards them panting.

"Alert the headquarter team and ask him to reach here as soon as possible and yeah our special assassin too." He said he nodded saying yes sir and left.

"Yeonjun Jay B stay here with them and don't leave there side for a single second." Suga said in most serious voice boem nodded his head blankly.

"Jimin and baek hyung you both stay with them too." Jk said while getting up tae hold his hand.

Jk sighing heavily while looking at namjin and it's feel deja ju for them.

"I will come this time safely." Jk said he nods his head smiling tears falling from his doe eyes jk look away and remove his hand from his hand and left towards their secret room.

Jin comes towards tae both hold each other hand crying. Jimin sigh sadly.

"Hyung let's go we have to go." Jimin said they nodded with their heavy heart.

"Where are we going." Yeon asked in a low voice sniffing hobi caressing his back softly and mumbled.

"Upstair on the roof top." He mumble yeon nods his head unsurely crying.